Richard Tyson [DENIED]

The Department of Health maintains all licensing for all medical services. The Medical Board shall be resposible for the issuance of licenses which is an independent body within the Department of Health. Please review the information contained in this section before proceeding.

Moderators: Executive Officers, DOH: State Medical Board

Richard_Tyson
AmeriCare

Richard Tyson [DENIED]

Post by Richard_Tyson » February 22nd, 2019, 5:29 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
REQUEST FOR MEDICAL RECIPROCITY

• SECTION ONE - PERSONAL INFORMATION

• 1. TITLE: Dr.
    2. FULL NAME: Richard Tyson

3. DATE OF BIRTH: 31/JAN/1974
    4. PLACE OF BIRTH: Denver, Colorado, USA.
    5. AGE AT TIME OF APPLICATION: 45

6. PHONE NUMBER: 1698602
    7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
    8. DOMESTIC ADDRESS: 1376 Mullholand Drive, Temple, Los Santos 343, San Andreas

• SECTION TWO - PERSONAL HISTORY

• 9. HAVE YOU EVER GONE BY ANOTHER NAME? IF YES, LIST ALL THAT ARE APPLICABLE BELOW:
    1. No
    10. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF BREACHING ANY OF THE SAN ANDREAS LAW OR THAT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY?: IF YES, EXPLAIN IN THOROUGH DETAIL:
    1. No
    11. LIST ALL AND ANY EDUCATION THAT YOU HAVE ENROLLED IN. ADD MORE FIELDS IF NEEDED:
    • NAME OF HIGH SCHOOL: Stapleton High School Denver
      YEAR GRADUATED: 1993
      DEGREE(S) EARNED: High School Diploma

NAME OF COLLEGE: Los Santos Medical University, San Andreas
      YEAR GRADUATED: 1999
      DEGREE(S) EARNED: Certified in General Medicine

NAME OF MEDICAL SCHOOL: Los Santos Fire Department, Los Santos Medical University, San Andreas
      YEAR GRADUATED: 2009

TYPE OF MEDICAL DOCTOR: MEDICAL DOCTOR (M.D.)
      MCAT SCORE (COMPLEX-USA SCORE IF D.O): 517
      RESIDENCY LOCATION: Los Santos, ASGH
      SPECIALIZATION: General Medicine and Emergency Medicine
      AFFILIATIONS AND OR BOARD CERTIFICATIONS: Affiliation: Volunteer, 2007-2009, Denver Medical Center. Doctorate in Medicine

12. LIST ALL AND ANY PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT. ADD MORE FIELDS IF NEEDED:
      • NAME OF EMPLOYER: Los Santos Fire Department, SA
        PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT: ASGH, CGH
        OFFICIAL COMPANY TITLE: Los Santos Fire Department
        JOB DESCRIPTION: Paramedic then joined Hospital Staff. I started the job working as a Paramedic a long time ago then I moved on the Hospital Staff. I performed a lot of surgeries, prescriptions, medical appointments, even on-terrain actions. I loved that job but there was a reason for my resignation, so I resigned.
        DATE EMPLOYED: 2009
        DATE DISCHARGED: 2018
        REASON OF DISCHARGE: I was in searching a pause from the job. I was looking forward to moving in Las Venturas but I canceled in last minute.

• SECTION THREE - LICENSING BASED QUESTIONS

• 13. WHAT SORT OF PRACTICE/PROFESSION ARE YOU AIMING TO PURSUE IF LICENSED?:
      • [ ] NURSING
        [X] DOCTOR
      14. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TRAINED IN BASIC LIFE SUPPORT AND/OR INTERMEDIATE LIFE SUPPORT?:
      • [X] YES (WHO WAS THIS PROVIDED BY?: Los Santos Fire Department)
        [ ] NO
      15. PLEASE EXPLAIN IN FURTHER DETAIL WHY YOU WISH TO ACQUIRE A LICENSE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE:
      • I am looking forward to getting a License to Practice Medicin because I would like to continue my medical career. I've been without a job for a while now, but I believe it's would be the time to go further with my medical career. I would enjoy being licensed in medicine because I love saving people and treating them. Saving people, I'm feeling that I can help society in a way. With my medical knowledge, I could save a lot of people and save a lot of lives, of course, this could be possible only if I possess a License to Practice Medicine.

• SECTION FOUR - DECLARATION

• I, Richard Tyson, hereby declare that all of the information stated within this application is true and is as accurate to my knowledge as possible. I accept that, should I be found to have lied regarding any information, I am subject to immediate disciplinary action without question. I also affirm that I understand that, should my license be accepted, I am required to learn and follow acts up to and regarding the Hippocratic Oath. This declaration also serves as a confirmation that I have filled in all aforementioned details on my own and not by another.
      DATE: 22/FEB/2019
      SIGNATURE:Richard Tyson