Sebastian Lacroix.

The Department of Health maintains all licensing for all medical services. The Medical Board shall be resposible for the issuance of licenses which is an independent body within the Department of Health. Please review the information contained in this section before proceeding.

Moderators: Executive Officers, DOH: State Medical Board

Sebastian_Lacroix

Sebastian Lacroix.

Post by Sebastian_Lacroix » January 11th, 2019, 12:01 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
REQUEST FOR MEDICAL RECIPROCITY

• SECTION ONE - PERSONAL INFORMATION

• 1. TITLE: Dr.
    2. FULL NAME: Sebastian Lacroix.

3. DATE OF BIRTH: 19/04/1990.
    4. PLACE OF BIRTH: Los Santos, USA.
    5. AGE AT TIME OF APPLICATION: 28 years old.

6. PHONE NUMBER: 1-754-075.
    7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
    8. DOMESTIC ADDRESS: 769 Dupont Street, Marina, Los Santos 313, San Andreas.

• SECTION TWO - PERSONAL HISTORY

• 9. HAVE YOU EVER GONE BY ANOTHER NAME? IF YES, LIST ALL THAT ARE APPLICABLE BELOW:
    1. N/A.
    10. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF BREACHING ANY OF THE SAN ANDREAS LAW OR THAT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY?: IF YES, EXPLAIN IN THOROUGH DETAIL:
    1. N/A.
    11. LIST ALL AND ANY EDUCATION THAT YOU HAVE ENROLLED IN. ADD MORE FIELDS IF NEEDED:
    • NAME OF HIGH SCHOOL: Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology.
      YEAR GRADUATED: 2008.
      DEGREE(S) EARNED: High School Degree.

NAME OF COLLEGE: Harvard University.
      YEAR GRADUATED: 2012.
      DEGREE(S) EARNED: M.D

NAME OF MEDICAL SCHOOL: Harvard Medical School.
      YEAR GRADUATED: 2012.

TYPE OF MEDICAL DOCTOR: MEDICAL DOCTOR (M.D.)
      MCAT SCORE (COMPLEX-USA SCORE IF D.O): 507.
      RESIDENCY LOCATION: All Saints General Hospital.
      SPECIALIZATION: Oncology.
      AFFILIATIONS AND OR BOARD CERTIFICATIONS: Boston Clinics - Boston City.

12. LIST ALL AND ANY PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT. ADD MORE FIELDS IF NEEDED:
      • NAME OF EMPLOYER: Massachusetts General Hospital.
        PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston.
        OFFICIAL COMPANY TITLE: N/A.
        JOB DESCRIPTION: Oncologist.
        DATE EMPLOYED: 2015.
        DATE DISCHARGED: 2019.
        REASON OF DISCHARGE: Transferred to All Saints General Hospital, Los Santos.

• SECTION THREE - LICENSING BASED QUESTIONS

• 13. WHAT SORT OF PRACTICE/PROFESSION ARE YOU AIMING TO PURSUE IF LICENSED?:
      • [ ] NURSING
        [X] DOCTOR
      14. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TRAINED IN BASIC LIFE SUPPORT AND/OR INTERMEDIATE LIFE SUPPORT?:
      • [ ] YES (WHO WAS THIS PROVIDED BY?: ANSWER)
        [X] NO
      15. PLEASE EXPLAIN IN FURTHER DETAIL WHY YOU WISH TO ACQUIRE A LICENSE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE:
      • Given the lack of Oncologists in Los Santos as I was told by my father, who works as an assistant professor of Oncology at Los Santos University's School of Medicine, I decided it was time for me to make a rapid shift to Los Santos where I was born and raised in the first place. This is how I should return the favor to this beloved city. In addition, back in Boston, my studies proceeded at a languid pace and I was mired in a foul ennui as my feeling of loneliness advanced. This was due to the fact that I lived alone, away from my home city, Los Santos. The aforementioned factors were enough determinants for me to head back to Los Santos.
        Upon my arrival, I started to search for a clinic in which I could resume my work and I eventually found the Los Santos General Care Association, which I was very proud of. Their levels of efficiency and co-operation have proven themselves authentic and I immediately knew I had to do something to have the honor to be enlisted in the aforementioned association. After further investigations, I was told that it would require me to possess an LPM. That wasn't a turn off for me, but rather a motivation and a new challenge. Surely, this will also contribute to the general health of citizens whom I'm fond of, of course.

• SECTION FOUR - DECLARATION

• I, Sebastian Lacroix, hereby declare that all of the information stated within this application is true and is as accurate to my knowledge as possible. I accept that, should I be found to have lied regarding any information, I am subject to immediate disciplinary action without question. I also affirm that I understand that, should my license be accepted, I am required to learn and follow acts up to and regarding the Hippocratic Oath. This declaration also serves as a confirmation that I have filled in all aforementioned details on my own and not by another.
      DATE: 11/JAN/2019.
      SIGNATURE: S. Lacroix

Mikhail
State Medical Board

Re: Sebastian Lacroix.

Post by Mikhail » January 14th, 2019, 6:33 pm

Image STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
ACCEPTANCE TO MEDICAL RECIPROCITY EXAMINATION

To Dr Watts,

We are writing to you in regards to your recent application in order to acquire a License to Practice Medicine. We would like to inform you that you remain under close review. The Department of Health has decided to accept your application into our Licensing Program. Shortly you will receive a message from one of our staff regarding the next stage which will consist of a written examination based on general medical knowledge and other information. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours then please feel free to e-mail one of our application handlers.

Best Regards.
Doctor Gamliel Leibovitz, D.O., PhD, FACC, FACOS, FAHA, FICS, FSVS, FAOBPa, FSVM, FSCAO, NASCI.
Director of the Department of Health
DIRECTOR OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH OF THE STATE OF LOS SANTOS,
DOCTOR GAMLIEL BARTHOLOMEW LEIBOVITZ,
DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE,
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY,
FACC, FACOS, FAHA, FICS, FSVS, FAOBPa, FSVM, FSCAO, NASCI.