Salary $77,300- $103,450 per year.
Job Type Full-time
Job Number 001
Location Mulholland Drive, Los Santos
- Ability to maintain a high standard of work and a respectable etiquette.
- Be able to maintain strong relations with and coordination with the State Government and the other state agencies. Additionally, the prosecution services of the LS Public Defender's Office require strong teamwork and communication between employees and the subsidiary bureaus.
- Identifying, developing and implementing process improvement changes.
Please send your application through our HR department
- Mandatory, United States citizen status, have lived in San Andreas for at least 5 years prior to application and be aware of their community.
- Mandatory, law degree at any (United States) university accredited by the Department of Education. Posses a San Andreas Bar Association to license to practice law in the state of San Andreas. Prior legal experience in private or public fields may influence a candidate's chance.
- Demonstrates commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work under duress, long hours and high stress environments.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to convey a consistent commercialization vision to internal and external constituents.
- Highly self-motivated professional with exceptional leadership, communication and negotiating skills.
- Advanced knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
(( Send a Resume with your admin record. ))