001/ ASSISTANT PUBLIC DEFENDER I - HIRING

Positions open for the Department of Justice.

Moderator: DOJ: Executives

Melanie Slater
Secretary of State
Secretary of State

001/ ASSISTANT PUBLIC DEFENDER I - HIRING

Post by Melanie Slater » June 14th, 2018, 4:31 am

Public Defender I, Los Santos County Public Defender
Job Details
Salary $77,300- $103,450 per year.
Job Type Full-time
Job Number 001
Location Mulholland Drive, Los Santos
Bureau Legal
Position Summary
Administration
  • Ability to maintain a high standard of work and a respectable etiquette.
  • Be able to maintain strong relations with and coordination with the State Government and the other state agencies. Additionally, the prosecution services of the LS Public Defender's Office require strong teamwork and communication between employees and the subsidiary bureaus.
  • Identifying, developing and implementing process improvement changes.
Desirable Requirements
  • Mandatory, United States citizen status, have lived in San Andreas for at least 5 years prior to application and be aware of their community.
  • Mandatory, law degree at any (United States) university accredited by the Department of Education. Posses a San Andreas Bar Association to license to practice law in the state of San Andreas. Prior legal experience in private or public fields may influence a candidate's chance.
  • Demonstrates commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
  • Ability to work under duress, long hours and high stress environments.
  • Ability to work independently and in a team environment; to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
  • Effective communication skills to convey a consistent commercialization vision to internal and external constituents.
  • Highly self-motivated professional with exceptional leadership, communication and negotiating skills.
  • Advanced knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
Please send your application through our HR department

(( Send a Resume with your admin record. ))
Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also