[CARP] Oliver Duerte [REJECTED]

Moderators: Executive Officers, Bureau of Social Services

Oliver Duerte

[CARP] Oliver Duerte [REJECTED]

Post by Oliver Duerte » January 20th, 2019, 4:22 pm

BUREAU OF WELFARE | SAN ANDREAS STATE GOVERNMENT | WWW.LSGOV.IO

SAN ANDREAS STATE GOVERNMENT
APPLICATION FOR CORRECTIONAL ASSISTANCE REHABILITATION PROGRAM (CARP)
BUREAU OF WELFARE

By submitting this application you are submitting your details to the Bureau of Welfare and the San Andreas State Government for consideration in the Bureau of Welfare's Social Housing Program. You are not forced to answer any questions, and you may refuse to answer any question on the application, however not answering all questions may harm your application's chances of being approved.
SECTION I. PERSONAL DETAILS
1.01 Full Name: Oliver Duerte.
1.02 Date of Birth: 27-10-1994.
1.03 State, Country of Birth: Los Santos, SanAndreas.
1.04 Contact Number: 1610307.
1.05 Occupation:Bartender, driver.
1.06 Employer: Valetine Hotel and ROZE Entertainment.
1.07 Sex: Male

SECTION II. ELIGIBILITY
2.01 Residence: Home Owner.
2.02 Current Residence (if not Homeless):357 Juniper Avenue, East Los Santos.

2.03 Do you currently own any properties?:Flat, cars.
2.04 Estimated net worth: 2m.
2.05 Yearly income: 1-2m.

2.06 Have you served in any United States Uniformed Services in the past 5 years?:Nope.
2.07 Have you been employed by any law enforcement or medical agency in the State of San Andreas in the past 5 years?:Nope.

2.08 Have you ever been charged with a crime for which you were convicted?:Yes.
2.09 Have you ever been a party to a civil suit?:Nope.
2.10 Have you ever declared bankruptcy?:Nope.
2.11 Have you ever been found in possession of a controlled substance?:Yes.

2.12 Why do you feel the need to apply for correctional rehabilitation assistance?:
  • This all happened to me many years ago. When I was like young adult, I was included with a group. I have since been transformed. I have not been a criminal for a long time. This is as of now the best way to lose my criminal record. I am a normal bartender, driver. I am not a criminal, yet my record restricts me from specific things. It marks me as a criminal. I can't do as such because of me being marked as a criminal.I don't need to bother with the cash. I don't need to bother with directing for enslavement. I simply need to get my record and demonstrate so I can live peacefully and can do hard work in future. I am also a well-known guy and a good guy doesn't suit in crimes.
2.13 Are you currently being treated for any illness or addiction?:Nope.
2.14 Are you currently addicted to any controlled substance?:Nope.

2.15 CARP Assistance requires that you avoid conviction for criminal offenses, are you able to do this?:Yup.

SECTION III. TERMS & CONDITIONS
3.01 Declaration:
  • By submitting this application you are submitting your details to the Bureau of Welfare and the San Andreas State Government for consideration in the Bureau of Welfare's Social Housing Program. You give permission to the Bureau of Welfare and the Secretary of State of San Andreas to use all information provided in your application for matters relating to social housing and your welfare. I hereby submit to random drug testing as required by the Bureau of Welfare under penalty of forfeiture of my assistance allowance. I further agree that all information provided on this application is truthful and honest and that any false information, or failure to update the Bureau of Licensing of income changes while still receiving disbursement or subsidization, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
3.02 Date: 20-1-19.
3.03 Signature:Image

BUREAU OF WELFARE | SAN ANDREAS STATE GOVERNMENT | WWW.LSGOV.IO

Oliver Duerte

Re: [CARP] Oliver_Duerte

Post by Oliver Duerte » February 16th, 2019, 4:54 pm

Kindly any reply please?

Melanie Slater
Deputy Attorney General
Deputy Attorney General

Re: [CARP] Oliver Duerte [REJECTED]

Post by Melanie Slater » February 18th, 2019, 7:29 pm

We currently do not offer this program. It's closed.