• I. GENERAL INFORMATION
    1. Title: Mr.
    2. Full Name: Callum Lancaster
    3. Gender: Male
    4. Date of Birth: 13/12/1990
    5. Address: Las Colinas Boulevard, Las Colinas, Los Santos 828, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 13/12/1990
    7. Phone Number(s): 91915
    8. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony offense?
      (Mark [X] Where Applicable)
      [] Yes
      [x] No
    9. Do you possess a valid driver's license?
      [x] Yes
      [] No
    II. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
    1. Previous Employment(s):
      (Provide position and explain your role and case of San Andreas State Government or Los Santos City Government then please provide the bureau and administration.)
      • Assistant Director of the Bureau of Public Relations, my role was to gain enough information in order to post newsletters for the Los Santos City Government and also to interview high command members and citizens when something really important happened
      • Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
        • School Name: Los Santos High School
          Date of Enrollment: 01/09/2003 to 20/06/2007
          Degree Obtained: High School Diploma
      • Personal Qualifications Essay:
        (Who Are You and Why Do You Pursue This Career - Write at Least 250 Words)
        Hello, good evening everyone and also to those who read this letter, I am Callum Lancaster, twenty-eight years old from Los Santos and I was Assistant Director of the Bureau of Public Relations within the Los Santos City Government.
        At first, I'll explain why I left this wonderful position, and we will go on for why do I pursue this wonderful career and so on.
        So, as I mentioned, I was assisting the main Director of the PR with press releases, recruitments, newsletters and everything which is important enough for the PR to handle. I left this wonderful position because the problems I had at my house though I experienced fights over and over with my wife about why I return home too late, why I don't have time for her and for my kids, and also not paying enough attention to her - in fact, zero attention. I can tell you guys that today I am divorced, I have enough time of my own precious time to pursue this wonderful career and give everything to the State Government. As far as I know, the Public Relations Bureau is no longer exist, I would like to offer myself to the Government itself like if it is being someone's secretary if it is assisting another main Director of any Bureau, I can do it all with pleasure.
        I can also admire myself as a professional worker, trust-worthy man, a guy to talk with, caretaker, a man with ambitions, and someone who can really sacrifice himself for his job and for his aiming.
        I would like to thank you for reading this letter and sorry for taking your time, but I would really like to be back into the Government.
        With pleasure,
        Callum Lancaster - Former Assistant Director of the Bureau of Public Relations.
      III. ((OUT OF CHARACTER))
      1. Los Santos Roleplay Forum Account: MendezR
      2. Timezone: GMT+1
      3. Are you able to communicate sufficiently and efficiently in English?
        [x] Yes
        [] No

4. How many hours do you play Los Santos Roleplay on daily basis?
        [] 0 - 2
        [] 3 - 5
        [x] 5 - 7
        [] More than 7

5. Age: 19

6. List all your characters on Los Santos Roleplay and their levels:
        (Put the character name you will be using in bold.)
        • Callum Lancaster
        • Sophia Griffin
        • Chris Lancaster

7. Are you currently a member of any official legal or illegal faction?
        []Yes
        [x]No

8. Have you ever been removed from an official faction?
        [x] Yes
        [] No
        • I've been removed from LSPD due to inactivity as I started my career at the Israeli Defense Force, and from the Government also for Inactivity, that was at the time I had my house robbed so they took everything including my PC. It took me enough time to gain enough money for a new PC.

9. List all your past faction membership(s) and rank(s) within those factions:
        • GOV - Assistant Director
        • LSPD - Police Officer I

10. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
        [x]Yes
        []No

11. Post unedited screenshot(s) of all your characters' admin record(s):
    2. IV. LEGAL DECLARATION
      • I, [Callum Lancaster], hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.

Date: 07/10/2018
        Signature: Callum Lancaster
      WHITESPACE

Melanie Slater
    Secretary of State
    Secretary of State

Re: [REINSTATEMENT] Callum Lancaster

Post by Melanie Slater » October 7th, 2018, 5:48 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
    DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Lancaster,
    • We wish to inform you deliberations have begun for your wish to reinstate into the State Government. Please allow at least 3 business days for the aforementioned deliberations to conclude. If you have any inquiries or concerns, message your handler whose information will be below.

Regards,
    Melanie Slater
    [email protected]
    Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also

Melanie Slater
    Secretary of State
    Secretary of State

Re: [REINSTATEMENT] Callum Lancaster [OFFER]

Post by Melanie Slater » October 9th, 2018, 5:03 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
    DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Lancaster,
    • Upon review of your reinstatement application and deliberations we have decided to ACCEPT your application and you are hereby offered a position within the State Government. You are offered the following:
      • Bureau: Press Relations
      • Start Date: 09/OCT/2018
      • Salary: $61,830, paid $5,152.50 monthly.

If this is satisfactory, please reply back by making the following statement below. If this is not acceptable, simply state, "I do not accept".

Acceptance Statement to be Signed by Applicant:

"I, YOUR NAME, hereby accept the offer of Employment within the State Government and agree to the best of my abilities to represent the Bureau and/or Department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations that are provided to me."

Regards,
    Melanie Slater
    [email protected]

Callum Lancaster

Post by Callum Lancaster » October 9th, 2018, 9:46 am

I, Callum Lancaster hereby accept the offer of Employment within the State Government and agree to the best of my abilities to represent the Bureau and/or Department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations that are provided to me.

Melanie Slater
    Secretary of State
    Secretary of State

Post by Melanie Slater » October 9th, 2018, 12:39 pm

Processed.