- [INFO] Suspension / Termination -

All employee sanctions to include suspensions and terminations will be posted here.

Moderators: DHRM: Management, SIA: Headship, Executive Officers

State of San Andreas
San Andreas State Government
San Andreas State Government

- [INFO] Suspension / Termination -

Post by State of San Andreas » October 2nd, 2018, 10:24 pm

Termination:
NOTICE OF TERMINATION
State Government of San Andreas

This letter serves as the notice of termination of [FIRSTNAME LASTNAME] pursuant to the Department of State's operating manual & to my empowered role as [RANK] under the Bureau of [BUREAU]. The reason provided for this termination of the contract is in accordance with [REASON FOR TERMINATION]

The terminated subject shall be FIRSTNAME LASTNAME. Their position is RANK and their assignment; BUREAU.

Signed under my name,
Firstname Lastname
BUREAU
RANK
SIGNATURE

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EjrVcWh.png?1[/img]
[b]NOTICE OF TERMINATION
State Government of San Andreas[/b][/center]
[line][/line]

This letter serves as the notice of termination of [FIRSTNAME LASTNAME] pursuant to the Department of State's operating manual & to my empowered role as [RANK] under the Bureau of [BUREAU]. The reason provided for this termination of the contract is in accordance with [REASON FOR TERMINATION]

The terminated subject shall be [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b]. Their position is [b]RANK[/b] and their assignment [b]BUREAU[/b].

Signed under my name,
Firstname Lastname
BUREAU
RANK
SIGNATURE
[line][/line]
[/divbox]

Suspension:
NOTICE OF SUSPENSION
State Government of San Andreas

This letter serves as the notice of suspension of [FIRSTNAME LASTNAME] pursuant to the Department of State's operating manual & to my empowered role as [RANK] under the Bureau of [BUREAU]. The reason provided for this suspension of employment is in accordance with [REASON FOR SUSPENSION]

The suspended subject shall be FIRSTNAME LASTNAME. Their position is RANK and their assignment; BUREAU.

Signed under my name,
Firstname Lastname
BUREAU
RANK
SIGNATURE

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EjrVcWh.png?1[/img]
[b]NOTICE OF SUSPENSION
State Government of San Andreas[/b][/center]
[line][/line]

This letter serves as the notice of suspension of [FIRSTNAME LASTNAME] pursuant to the Department of State's operating manual & to my empowered role as [RANK] under the Bureau of [BUREAU]. The reason provided for this suspension of employment is in accordance with [REASON FOR SUSPENSION]

The suspended subject shall be [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b]. Their position is [b]RANK[/b] and their assignment; [b]BUREAU[/b].

Signed under my name,
Firstname Lastname
BUREAU
RANK
SIGNATURE
[line][/line]
[/divbox]