[INFO] Suspension / Termination

All employee sanctions to include suspensions and terminations will be posted here.

Moderators: DHRM: Management, SIA: Headship, Executive Officers

Melanie Slater
Secretary of State
Secretary of State

[INFO] Suspension / Termination

Post by Melanie Slater » October 2nd, 2018, 10:24 pm

Terminations:
NOTICE OF TERMINATION
State Government of San Andreas

This letter serves as the notice of termination of Mr/Mrs/Ms FIRSTNAME LASTNAME pursuant to the Department of State's operating manual and pursuant to my empowered role in the position of RANK under the bureau of BUREAU. The reason provided for this termination of the contract is in accordance with REASON FOR TERMINATION

The terminated subject shall be FIRSTNAME LASTNAME. their service number and position shall be SERVICE ID (( FORUM ID )), RANK and their assignment; BUREAU.

Signed under my name,
Firstname Lastname
BUREAU
RANK
SIGNATURE

Suspensions:
NOTICE OF SUSPENSION
State Government of San Andreas

This letter serves as the notice of suspension of Mr/Mrs/Ms FIRSTNAME LASTNAME pursuant to the Department of State's operating manual and pursuant to my empowered role in the position of RANK under the bureau of BUREAU. The reason provided for this suspension of employment is in accordance with REASON FOR SUSPENSION

The suspended subject shall be FIRSTNAME LASTNAME. their service number and position shall be SERVICE ID (( FORUM ID )), RANK and their assignment; BUREAU.

Signed under my name,
Firstname Lastname
BUREAU
RANK
SIGNATURE

Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also