[TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Rebecca Harrow [HIRED]

Moderator: DHRM: Management

Rebecca_Harrow

[TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Rebecca Harrow [HIRED]

Post by Rebecca_Harrow » March 1st, 2018, 7:06 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

APPLICATION: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATITON: TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR [#0001]
  • I. GENERAL INFORMATION
    1. Title: Mrs
    2. Full Name: Rebecca Harrow
    3. Sex: Female
    4. Ethnicity: British, White
    5. Address: Mall
    6. Date of Birth: 7/12/1985
    7. Phone Number(s): 1725199
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [ X ]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [ X ]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [ X ]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a Transportation Operator?:
      • First of all, driving is my second love. I would like to be a Transportation Operator because I would like tohelp people, and I would get payment. I can easily drive large vehicles trough city and assist our people. I'd like to become a bus driver because that's my dream, to help people in any way. I'm calm and nice person, and I'm sure you're looking for people like me!
    2. Why is it important for Transportation Operators to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • First of all, we're transporting a people, not animals or crates. We need to be ready for any offence or any problem. We need to be calm and patient because there's a lot of traffic in Los Santos and we need to be carefull everywhere. The person who controlls with a bus need to be focused on the road all the time.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • To be honest, I really don't have much weak points. I'm very experienced driver and just one thing can make me nervous,
        that are people who are not stopping on interesections and people who can put my life and my passanger's life in danger. I'm always calm, but that people make everyone mad. I'm not having a conversation with them, I just ring the local authories to respond.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [ X ]
      • (If yes, please list the branch)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: /
        Supervisor Name: /
        Contact #: /
        Type of Work: Taxi driver.
        Date of Employment: 1/3/2010 to 4/12/2015
        Job Description: Transporting people from A to B.
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [ X ] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: University of East London (UEL)
        School Address: University Way, London E16 2RD, UK
        Date of Enrollment: 4/12/2001 to 3/22/2008
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: A*
        Degree Obtained: Maths, Law, Traffic Engineer
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: UTC +1
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: (Tomos - https://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php? ... e&u=250141)
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [ X ]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [ X ] No [ ]
    I, Rebecca Harrow, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Rebecca H.
      Date: 1/03/2018
    WHITESPACE

Clarence Cooper

Re: [TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Rebecca Harrow

Post by Clarence Cooper » March 2nd, 2018, 7:45 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Ms. Harrow,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
Miguel Rojas
[email protected]

Clarence Cooper

Re: [TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Rebecca Harrow [BACKGROUND]

Post by Clarence Cooper » March 9th, 2018, 10:55 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Ms. Harrow,
  • Your background portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ADVANCE your application to the next process of Phase II, the interview. Please contact your application handler to schedule an interview ((This will be in-game)). If the application handler is unable to meet you within an acceptable time frame, then they may designate another individual to take his or her place.

Regards,
Miguel Rojas
[email protected]

Clarence Cooper

Re: [TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Rebecca Harrow [ACCEPTED]

Post by Clarence Cooper » March 9th, 2018, 10:57 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Ms. Harrow,
  • Your interview portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ACCEPT your application and you are hereby offered a position within the State Government. You are offered the following position:
    • Bureau: Transportation
    • Start Date: 03/09/18
    If this is satisfactory, please reply back by making the following statement below. If this is not acceptable, simply state, "I do not accept".

Acceptance Statement to be Posted with Application:

"Name: STATE NAME
    I, YOUR NAME, hereby accept the offer of Employment within the State Government and agree to the best of my abilities to represent the Bureau and/or Department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations that are provided to me."

Regards,
Miguel Rojas
[email protected]

Rebecca_Harrow

Post by Rebecca_Harrow » March 10th, 2018, 11:09 am

"Name: Rebecca Harrow
I, Rebecca Harrow, hereby accept the offer of Employment within the State Government and agree to the best of my abilities to represent the Bureau and/or Department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations that are provided to me."

Clarence Cooper

Post by Clarence Cooper » March 11th, 2018, 2:01 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Ms. Harrow,
  • Congratulations on accepting your position as a Probationary Transportation Operator. Before reporting for work, please read over all pertinent Bureau manuals and State Government manuals. Your Bureau supervisor may have given you instructions for reporting to work. If not, please get in touch with your direct supervisor:

Your Direct Supervisor is: Miguel Rojas

((You may request an invite by PM'ing a member able to do it.))

Regards,
Miguel Rojas
[email protected]