[PDO] Reginald Butler

The Los Santos County Public Defender's Office (PDO) is responsible for the pro bono defense of persons accused of criminal charges through the Courts of San Andreas.

Public Defender: Juliette Naviaux

Moderators: DOJ: Executives, DOJ: Public Defender Management

Reginald_Butler
Office of the Public Defender

[PDO] Reginald Butler

Post by Reginald_Butler » May 5th, 2019, 6:37 pm

• Image I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
      1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Reginald

3. Last Name: Butler

4. Date of Birth: March 17th, 1985

5. Address:2139 Ganton Boulevard, Ganton

6. Telephone Number: 1762641

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
      1. List all colleges/universities you have attended and mention the degree earned from each institution.
      (a) Los Santos Law School - Juris Doctor

(b) University of San Fierro - Bachelors of Science in Philosophy

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
      (a) Intern - Los Santos Law Group

(b) Unpaid - Philosophy teacher's assistant at University of San Fierro

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
      1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
      No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
      No

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
      No

4. Are you BAR certified?
      Yes - 273428

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
      I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
      I hereby give my consent to the Public Defenders Office to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.

Signature:
      Reginald Butler

Katherine Gayle
Office of the Public Defender

Re: [PDO] Reginald Butler

Post by Katherine Gayle » May 9th, 2019, 6:39 pm

OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER

Los Santos City Hall
Los Santos 206
1827 Hill Street
P.O Box 20414

To Reginald Butler,

We're pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted and the next phase will consist of a one on one interview with the Chief Public Defender. Your interview is scheduled for 22:00 on May 9th, 2019 at 1827 Hill Street. If this time and date is not to your convenience then please notify us so that other arrangements can be made. Please bring your drivers license, social security card, and your state bar card with you.

Chief Public Defender Katherine Gayle