1. Title: Mr.
    2. Full Name: Tyler Falk
    3. Sex: Male
    4. Ethnicity: Caucasian
    5. Address: N/A
    6. Date of Birth: 02-25-1997
    7. Phone Number(s): 1839
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to be a Licensing Official?:
      • I wish to become a licensing official to enforce business license protocols and regulations in the State of San Andreas. I've always had a knack for doing paperwork as well as being an extremely organized and literate person, and therefore believe I would excel in this position and would like to dedicate my time to enforcing said regulations and protocols. I am a confident as well as hard-working person and take my jobs seriously regardless of what they may be, because work is work and it has to be done. I'd like to become a licensing official because I want to build a close relationship with the businesses in our state and of course, I want only the right businesses to be ran by the people who are able to run them properly without breaking any form of law or regulation whilst doing so. I want to ensure that these businesses are worthy of operating in our state.
    2. In your opinion, why are Licensing Officials meant to be fair and impartial?:
      • Licensing Officials should be one hundred percent fair and impartial because we're working in a world of business, and there's no room for favouritism or one-sided decision making. Regardless of race, gender, age, etcetera- as long as you're legally able to possess a business license, you should be able to. Those who have a bias towards specific religions, race, age, etc, should not be able to work in a position where being fair and impartial is a huge requirement because not only would it create huge issues with the public, but it would give the entire bureau and department a bad look. That is why it's necessary to ensure these officials are fair and impartial and have zero bias towards any type of business (assuming it's legal), persons or their backgrounds.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • One of my weak points is that I can often overwork myself, and find myself doing too many things at once. I generally overcome this by reflecting on the big picture and realizing that I need to slow down, and focus on one thing at a time. Other than that, I suffer from mild anxiety however I can always usually manage it without any issue.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name:
        Supervisor Name:
        Contact #: (If known)
        Type of Work:
        Date of Employment: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
        Job Description:

Employer Name:
        Supervisor Name:
        Contact #: (If known)
        Type of Work:
        Date of Employment: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
        Job Description:
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: University of Toronto
        School Address: 27 King's College Cir, Toronto, ON M5S 3H7
        Date of Enrollment: 09/08/2013 to 06/29/2017
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: 4 years
        Degree Obtained: Bachelor of Criminal Justice
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: Central Standard Time
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: (mrtr)
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    5. Does your character meet the level requirements for this position?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

• Please provide a list of ALL of your current character names:-
      [+] Character Names
      TYLER FALK
    • Please provide unedited screenshots of the admin records for ALL of your current characters:-
      [+] Admin Records

I, Tyler Falk, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: T. Falk
      Date: 10/28/2018
    WHITESPACE

Jacky Coll
Director of Licensing
Director of Licensing

Re: [LICENSING OFFICIAL] Tyler Falk

Post by Jacky Coll » October 30th, 2018, 5:27 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear MR. Falk,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
Jacky Coll
[email protected] ((PM))

Jacky Coll
Director of Licensing
Director of Licensing

Re: [LICENSING OFFICIAL] Tyler Falk [WITHDRAWED]

Post by Jacky Coll » November 7th, 2018, 6:48 pm

Withdrawed.