1. Title: Mr
    2. Full Name: Max Scofield
    3. Sex: Male
    4. Ethnicity: Caucasian
    5. Address: 2435 Temple Drive, Temple, Los Santos, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 20/03/1996
    7. Phone Number(s): 1756250
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [x]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a transit official?:
      • In high school, back in the UK we had a two-week period in which we had to do work experience. In my choice of experience, I decided to do some work revolving around heavy vehicles and maintenance. I really liked the experience and ever since, I’ve wanted to be part of work in this field. I believe that my employment would benefit the department in several ways and believe that any tasks set would be carried out to perfection by me with any required training needed.
    2. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • Remaining calm in situations displays a good level of professionalism and self-discipline. For a successful professional, patience is extremely important in helping you to effectively deal with situations and excel through all the obstacles that come your way. Staying calm instead of being impulsive, anxious, or prone to anger shows that you can be trusted more and shows maturity.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • One of my weaknesses is working well with others. I usually like doing things my own way however I will try my best to cooperate in team operations and any tasks that need to be done as a team.
    4. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
      • I was born in London, England and lived in a small house that was later renovated to something bigger and much more modern when she was 7. I was and still am the only child. Living in a happy family I grew up with a good education and I never caused trouble. I love music, movies especially horror ones, tv series, anything to do with big trucks and vehicles and finally maintenace. At 18, I went to Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne a school that is popular in Paris, France. After his graduation, I returned back home. A few months later, I decided to move on my own and chose San Andreas as a start. I currently live in Los Santos and am looking for a career.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch, rank and MOS)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: Michael Harrison
        Supervisor Name: Garry Wilson
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: Starbucks Cashier
        Date of Employment: 14/01/2018 to 24/06/2018
        Job Description: Cashier at Starbucks, simple job.
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
        School Address: 12 Place du Panthéon, 75231 Paris, France
        Date of Enrollment: 12/05/2014 to 23/04/2017
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: Master's Degree
        Degree Obtained: Law
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: GMT
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: elancex
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

• Please provide a list of ALL of your current character names:-
        [+] Character Names
        Max Scofield, James Mansfield, Leylani Hawkinson, Harry Baxandall
      • Please provide unedited screenshots of the admin records for ALL of your current characters:-
        [+] Admin Records

I, Max Scofield, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Scofield
      Date:03/02/2019
    WHITESPACE

Clayton Bull
Senior Transportation Operator

Re: [DOT Official] Max Scofield

Post by Clayton Bull » February 4th, 2019, 1:31 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Scofield,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
Clayton Bull
[email protected] ((PM))

Clayton Bull

Post by Clayton Bull » February 7th, 2019, 1:58 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Mr. Scofield,
  • Your background portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ADVANCE your application to the next process of Phase II, the interview. Please contact your application handler to schedule an interview ((This will be in-game)). If the application handler is unable to meet you within an acceptable time frame, then they may designate another individual to take his or her place.

Regards,
Clayton Bull
[email protected] ((PM))

Clayton Bull

Post by Clayton Bull » February 11th, 2019, 2:56 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Mr. Scofield,
  • Your interview portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ACCEPT your application and you are hereby offered a position within the State Government. You are offered the following position:
    • Bureau:DOT
    • Start Date:TBA
    If this is satisfactory, please reply back by making the following statement below. If this is not acceptable, simply state, "I do not accept".

Acceptance Statement to be Signed by Applicant:

"I, YOUR NAME, hereby accept the offer of Employment within the State Government and agree to the best of my abilities to represent the Bureau and/or Department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations that are provided to me."

Regards,
Clayton Bull
[email protected] ((PM))

Max Scofield

Post by Max Scofield » February 11th, 2019, 4:37 pm

"I, Max Scofield, hereby accept the offer of Employment within the State Government and agree to the best of my abilities to represent the Bureau and/or Department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations that are provided to me."