[TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Cameron Lewis [TRAINING]

Moderator: DHRM: Management

Cameron Lewis

[TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Cameron Lewis [TRAINING]

Post by Cameron Lewis » May 20th, 2018, 6:52 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

APPLICATION: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR [#0001]
  • I. GENERAL INFORMATION
    1. Title: Mr
    2. Full Name: Cameron Blaster M. Lewis
    3. Sex: Male
    4. Ethnicity: Caucasian
    5. Address: 1 Winona Avenue, Idlewood, Los Santos 415, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 11/03/1996
    7. Phone Number(s): 1732835
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a Transportation Operator?:
      • Ever since I was little, I would look out the window and see many vehicles passing by. I was amazed on how vehicles work. One time, we rode a taxi and he was very polite and kind. He would tell stories like we were his relatives. Since then, I dreamed of becoming a transportation operator, driving taxis and buses while interacting with passengers. In school, I was also known of being polite and interactive with different kinds of people. I had many friends throughout my school life. By using my skill in communication, I could make upset passengers calm by just talking to them. In conclusion, I wanted to become a part of the transportation team because I am very passionate in driving, communicating and helping passengers by transporting them throughout the city. I also believe my skills are enough for me to be a transportation operator, and I am also willing to learn more.
    2. Why is it important for Transportation Operators to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • Transportation Operators need to remain calm because it affects the environment in different ways. Not being calm during driving could cause mayhem on the road, and also accidents. If this happens, there would be a lot of mess and trouble, since drivers hold the lives of their passengers. Also, when a passenger is upset and a driver is not calm, there would be a lot of misunderstanding and can lead to bigger trouble. So being calm during a confrontation between a passenger and a driver is important because it helps reduce the tension between them and it is easier to resolve the conflict and problem.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • Being very close to people is a strength, but also a weakness for me. I get to know people very well in a short period of time, causing me to build trust and bond with them. If this happens, passengers could take advantage of that and might rob me or do something bad to me. I can overcome this by not being too close to the passengers. I’ll instead just talk less and trust less so trouble won’t come.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: N/A
        Supervisor Name: N/A
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: N/A
        Date of Employment: N/A
        Job Description: N/A

Employer Name: N/A
        Supervisor Name: N/A
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: N/A
        Date of Employment: N/A
        Job Description: N/A
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: Stratford High School
        School Address: 14555 Fern Dr, Houston, TX 77079, USA
        Date of Enrollment: 11/09/2010 to 28/06/2013
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: 12th grade
        Degree Obtained: Diploma
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: GMT+8
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: (AgentBlaster - https://forum.ls-rp.io/memberlist.php?m ... e&u=376009)
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    5. Does your character meet the level requirements for this position?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

I, Cameron Lewis, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Image
      Date: 20/05/2018
    WHITESPACE

Molniya Dyatlova
Director of Transportation

Re: [TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Cameron Lewis

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » May 22nd, 2018, 3:27 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Mr. Lewis,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))
Director Molniya Dyatlova - Department of Transportation

Molniya Dyatlova

Re: [TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Cameron Lewis [BACKGROUND CHECK]

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » May 24th, 2018, 12:05 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Mr. Lewis,
  • Your background portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ADVANCE your application to the next process of Phase II, the interview. Please contact your application handler to schedule an interview ((This will be in-game)). If the application handler is unable to meet you within an acceptable time frame, then they may designate another individual to take his or her place.

Regards,
Director Molniya Dyatlova, San Andreas Department of Transportation
[email protected] ((PM))

Molniya Dyatlova

Re: [TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Cameron Lewis [INTERVIEW]

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » May 26th, 2018, 4:19 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Mr. Lewis,
  • Your interview portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ACCEPT your application and you are hereby offered a position within the State Government. You are offered the following position:
    • Bureau: Department of Transportation
    • Start Date: PENDING T&I, Separate E-Mail will be sent with information on T&I
    If this is satisfactory, please reply back by making the following statement below. If this is not acceptable, simply state, "I do not accept".

Acceptance Statement to be Signed by Applicant:

"I, YOUR NAME, hereby accept the offer of Employment within the State Government and agree to the best of my abilities to represent the Bureau and/or Department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations that are provided to me."

Regards,
Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))

Cameron Lewis

Re: [TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR] Cameron Lewis [TRAINING]

Post by Cameron Lewis » May 26th, 2018, 4:27 pm

I, Cameron Lewis, hereby accept the offer of Employment within the State Government and agree to the best of my abilities to represent the Bureau and/or Department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations that are provided to me.