STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

APPLICATION: DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION & LABOR OFFICIAL [#002]
  • I. GENERAL INFORMATION
    1. Title: Mr.
    2. Full Name: Frank Dreher
    3. Sex: Masculine
    4. Ethnicity: Caucasian
    5. Address: 146 Firmona Street, East Los Santos, Los Santos 424, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 30/05/1994
    7. Phone Number(s): 5502
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic-related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a transit official?:
      • My first reason is the need for a stable job. I am 25, and I worked as a freelancer for 3 years after finishing college, taking different online production projects. While this provides a good income, it is not always stable but more like spikes of wealth every 2 weeks or so. I soon want to have my own family and settle down, therefore I need to have a paycheck at the end of the month. This doesn't mean I'll drop my freelancing projects, but I plan on working "two jobs" as most Americans do these days.

Also, this position could also be a starting point to a long term career in the Government body, which is an appealing thought.
    2. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • While on duty, every employee is directly representing the institution or company they work for. It is very important that every employee should keep this in mind, and don't take situations on a personal level. If someone working for the Government lost their temper in any situation, the stain caused by their action would have exponentially more impact on the Government image rather than the individual.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • I tend to change my mind and get bored with objects rather quickly. I practice meditation almost every day to keep a balance in my head and until now, this helped.
    4. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
      • I'm Frank, I was born in Montana and studied Advertising at the University of LS. After graduating in 2017, I decided to stay and work as a freelancer from here. I plan on having my own family at some point and perhaps an attempt at a career in politics. My knowledge of marketing and digital production could be a good asset in the long run. If politics prove to be unfit for me, I plan on having my own repair shop in the future. Or perhaps I could aim for the repair shop first and then aspire for politics, I am not sure yet, but both of these are definitely on my to-do list.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch, rank and MOS)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: N/A
        Supervisor Name: N/A
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: N/A
        Date of Employment: N/A
        Job Description: N/A

Employer Name: N/A
        Supervisor Name: N/A
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: N/A
        Date of Employment: N/A
        Job Description: N/A
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: University of Los Santos
        School Address: Artesia Avenue, LS, SA
        Date of Enrollment: 08/01/2014 to 05/31/2017
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: 3
        Degree Obtained: Bachelor
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: +2
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: Koehler
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

I, [Frank Dreher], hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Frank Dreher
      Date: 10/09/2019
    WHITESPACE

Matthew Charleton

Re: [DOTL OFFICIAL] Frank Dreher

Post by Matthew Charleton » October 10th, 2019, 3:34 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Dreher,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Labor and Transportation. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted to set up an interview time.
Regards,
Assistant Transportation Director
[email protected] ((PM))