1. Title: Mr.
    2. Full Name: Akatendeka Aneni
    3. Sex: Male
    4. Ethnicity: Zimbabwean
    5. Address: 229 Firmona Street, Los Flores, Los Santos 616, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 15/APR/1995
    7. Phone Number(s): 172016
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic-related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a transit official?:
      • I would love to do some heavy work (as I'm quite muscular) and I want to generally give back to the community and assist citizens that don't have the luxury of owning a vehicle. I also would really enjoy repairing things around the city and keeping everything in tact within the city of Los Santos. I would love to represent the government through this position and do things around town to make Los Santos an enjoyable place for everyone.
    2. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • Mainly because calmness is in tact with professionalism and your behavior always will reflect the Department, so I tend to try my hardest to keep calm and assure nothing too ironic happens when I'm in different situations. People generally respect people who can maintain there calmness, and there will always be people who try to bring you to your breaking point, so this is a very important thing.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • My main weak point is spiders and I usually overcome them by simply killing them, I assume it's generally a genetic thing because mostly everyone in my family has this issue, but I still am able to overcome it.
    4. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
      • I am from Zimbabwe and moved to San Andreas in the early 2000's. I've been here for quite some time. I'm 24 and was born at All Saints General Hospital. My main goals in life are to become a Government official and make a living off it. I quite enjoy playing video games and am quite active around Clubs. I would love to become a Government / DOT official, this would mean a lot to me, not only because the pay is good, but I would love to serve my city and provide transportation around town. I also hope to achieve a college degree, which eventually I will do.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch, rank and MOS)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name:
        Supervisor Name:
        Contact #: (If known)
        Type of Work: N/A
        Date of Employment: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
        Job Description:

Employer Name:
        Supervisor Name:
        Contact #: (If known)
        Type of Work:
        Date of Employment: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
        Job Description:
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: Terminal Way Law School
        School Address: Terminal Way, Willowfield, Los Santos 516, San Andreas
        Date of Enrollment: 04/07/2008 to 05/02/2016
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: Eight Year Term
        Degree Obtained: Juris Doctor & Law Degree
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: GMT +6
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: ( Bishop-.- https://forum.ls-rp.io/memberlist.php?m ... e&u=226897 )
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

I, [Akatendeka Aneni], hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Akatendeka Aneni
      Date: 27/AUG/19
    WHITESPACE
Last edited by Bishop on August 27th, 2019, 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bogdan Lukyanenko

Re: [DOT Official] Akatendeka Aneni

Post by Bogdan Lukyanenko » August 27th, 2019, 2:22 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Aneni,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Labor and Transportation. It has been decided after your interview/application, that your application has put on PENDING. You need to make changes to the following answer:
    1. (( Request a forum name change. Your name on the forum needs to be exactly same as your IG name. ))

Regards,
Bogdan Lukyanenko
Labor and Transportation Assistant Director
[email protected] ((PM))
Questions and technical support - Tutorials and guides - Need help? PM me here
Bogdan Lukyanenko - Assistand Director at Bureau of Transportation

Bishop

Re: [DOT Official] Akatendeka Aneni

Post by Bishop » August 27th, 2019, 2:28 pm

(( Posted ))

Bogdan Lukyanenko

Re: [DOT Official] Akatendeka Aneni [REJECTED]

Post by Bogdan Lukyanenko » August 29th, 2019, 3:51 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Aneni,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Labor and Transportation. It has been decided after your interview/application, that you do not meet the criteria for this job position at this time and the application has been DENIED for the following reasons:
    1. (( Kicked by admin for auction guns at pizza stuck and for subpar roleplay ))

Regards,
Bogdan Lukyanenko
Labor and Transportation Assistant Director
[email protected] ((PM))