1. Title: Mr.
    2. Full Name: Max Trey
    3. Sex: Male.
    4. Ethnicity: Asian.
    5. Address: 1248 World Way, Los Santos International 218, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 27-10-1994.
    7. Phone Number(s): 1610307.
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic-related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a transit official?:
      • Well, I worked and still working in a company as a Driver but it isn't under the Goverment, days ago, I checked on the newspaper that "The Department of Transportation" is hiring drivers now, so I totally get interested in it and thought to join Social Services ASAP....It would be a nice work for me to working in a government company...Where I can live with peace. It's an enthusiasm for this activity which takes me to apply for the San Andreas Public Services, yet one occasion took me to affirm my idea about Social Services and furthermore my energy for it. I am driving since 8 years and I am totally experienced in driving.
    2. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • Well, it is important to stay calm unless you know the situation/If its your mistake. Because it is a good way to make yourself good infront of others, it makes people hearts re-united just because of the loyalty. If you'll keep smiling or always be polite, people will be attracted to you, because most of the people lost their minds just getting difficulties and such, so we always have to work with an easy mind. Especially who do jobs.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • I am terrible at performing various tasks. I overcome it by taking on just a couple of undertakings at any given moment and doing them appropriately
    4. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
      • My name is Max Trey. I was born in Los Santos, to Derrick Trey and Sarah Trey. After spending some years in Los Santos, I got my education there. I got Graduated from the Los Santos University. My mother Sarah always wanted ne to enroll in the Los Santos Fire Department of San Andreas but I didn't agree because I wanted to run my own business of the Dealership, plus my father was a business man whereas I don't like my father's business, so I thought to tell my father about my opinion but I was nervous at that time and suddenly after few days my father got died and however my mother also got died just in the depression of my dad. After few months, I started working in a local nightclub as a Bartender....While passing months there I don't feel comfortable doing this job, so someone told me to join a company and work in here as a Driver, so I started work in ROZE Entertainments and then after a year, shifted into Valentine Company...Here as I passed a year almost, so I thought to move into for a Government job and should apply for a good job where I can live with peace and spend a good life.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch, rank and MOS)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name:
        Supervisor Name:
        Contact #:
        Type of Work:
        Date of Employment:
        Job Description:
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: University of Los Santos.
        School Address: -
        Date of Enrollment: 7/13/2013 to 9/7/2016.
        Highest Grade/Year Completed:Graduated.
        Degree Obtained: Computer Science (IT).
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone:
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: (Oliver Duerte- https://forum.ls-rp.io/memberlist.php?m ... e&u=383639)
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
        Yes [X] No [ ]

I, Max Trey, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
      • Signature:Image
        Date:8/14/2019.
      WHITESPACE

Jeremiah Buchanon

Re: [DOT OFFICIAL] Max Trey

Post by Jeremiah Buchanon » August 14th, 2019, 5:24 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
    DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Carlton,
    • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Labor and Transportation. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
    Labor and Transportation Director
    [email protected] ((PM))