1. Title: Ms.
    2. Full Name: Eldora Lovato
    3. Sex: Female
    4. Ethnicity: Latino American
    5. Address: 1084 Alta Avenue, Temple, Los Santos 343, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 04/16/1986
    7. Phone Number(s): 186059
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic-related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a social services official?:
      • I've been trying to find my purpose in society and on a professional, work related level ever since the Los Santos Fire Department and I parted ways. While I'm very much aware that my medical knowledge is not a necessary skill within the Bureau of Social Services, I believe I could put my other qualities to use for both the Social Services and those in need of the bureau. My history as a Senior Supervisor within the Fire Department aside, I also had the pleasure to lead the Child Protective Services for a long time. I absolutely loved to help children in need of a safe environment, to provide them a listening ear, the basic necessities of life, to improve their life and to ultimately find a new home for them.

I miss being able to help those in need on such a scale, and that's why I believe the Bureau of Social Services and I to be a good fit. While my expertise in social work lies with children, I'm one hundred and ten percent sure I'm more than capable of providing citizens of all ages the help they need and deserve to get their life back on the right track and hope I will be given the chance to work under the Bureau of Social Services to provide care to those that require the Bureau's services.
    2. Why are employees supposed to remain professional?:
      • It is more or less expected to remain professional as an employee in my eyes. So many things can go wring if an employee decides to not take their work with the government seriously. An employee is out there in the open, interacting with all sorts of people during their shift, and there for its important for the employee to remain professional at all costs. The employee is an image for the public and if they put out a bad vibe, their actions will ultimately damage the reputation of both the state government and the bureau of social services to some extent. Which is bad.

Though, aside from a public image, I think its also important on a professional level for an employee to keep improving their skills where necessary to keep delivering top quality work. Not only for themselves, but also for the bureau they're employed by and for the people they're working with towards a better life. If an employee does not improve their skills they'd start slacking and not only put the bureau in a bad light, but they would also no longer be able to help those in need properly.

Honesty, integrity and accountability are also important traits when it comes to professionalism. The employer and the people an employee works with need to be able to trust the employee and need to be able to rely on them. These are important things and the key to a healthy work relationship and environment.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • A weak point of mine is that I've always, and still strive for uttermost perfection in my work. I want everything I do to be absolutely flawless but unfortunately, as much as I'd love for everything to go according to what I have in mind, perfection isn't always possible. It can bother me greatly for a while but eventually I make my peace with the fact that not everything can be perfect, take a deep breath and move on with my life and focus on the next task at hand.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch, rank and MOS)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: Los Santos Fire Department
        Supervisor Name: Head of Supervisors ((I can't for the life of me remember the names... and with the LSFD having archived everything I can't look this up. I hope this won't be an issue. Sorry!))
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: Public Service
        Date of Employment: 04/27/2015 to 08/31/2016 and 10/12/2017 to 07/01/2018
        Job Description: Providing medical care out on the field, emergency transportation from location to various hospitals across the state of San Andreas, firefighting, piloting and supervising.

Employer Name: Los Santos Fire Department
        Supervisor Name: Nick Apps
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: Social Service
        Date of Employment: 11/04/2015 to 08/31/2016
        Job Description: Providing the less fortunate children of the state of San Andreas a safe environment and the basic necessities of life. Love, care and attention, the help to improve their lives and to ultimately place them in a safe and loving home for a second chance at a much better life. I led the Child Protective Services as Lead Director during most of my stay with the then sub-division and aside from providing the children with what they were in need of I also started to improve things within the Child Protective Services itself. I held events, fundraisers, put new things onto the table, reorganized and reformed many things and kept an eye out on my employees.
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: University of New Mexico
        School Address: 2211 Lomas Boulevard, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106
        Date of Enrollment: 09/05/2007 to 10/21/2009
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: Year 2
        Degree Obtained: Bachelor’s degree in EMS
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: Central European Time. UTC/GMT +1 hour
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: Kerstslinger
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

• Please provide a list of ALL of your current character names:-
        [+] Character Names
        Eldora Lovato
      • Please provide unedited screenshots of the admin records for ALL of your current characters:-
        [+] Admin Records

I, Eldora Lovato, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Eldora Lovato
      Date: 07/09/2019
    WHITESPACE

Heather Fairchild
Senior Social Services Official

Re: [BOSS OFFICIAL] Eldora Lovato

Post by Heather Fairchild » July 9th, 2019, 4:55 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Ms. Lovato,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
Heather Fairchild
[email protected] ((PM))

Heather Fairchild

Post by Heather Fairchild » July 10th, 2019, 10:49 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Ms. Lovato,
  • Your background portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ADVANCE your application to the next process of Phase II, the interview. Please contact your application handler to schedule an interview ((This will be in-game)). If the application handler is unable to meet you within an acceptable time frame, then they may designate another individual to take his or her place.

Regards,
Heather Fairchild
[email protected] ((PM))

Heather Fairchild

Post by Heather Fairchild » July 16th, 2019, 4:13 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Ms. Lovato,
  • The interview portion of Phase II has been completed & a decision has been made to ACCEPT your application. You are hereby offered the following position within the State Government:
    • Bureau: Social Services
    • Start Date: 07/18/2019
    If this is satisfactory, please reply back by making the following statement below. If not, simply say "I do not accept."
    Acceptance Statement:
    "I, Eldora Lovato, hereby accept the offer of employment within the State Government. I agree to represent the bureau/department with professionalism, honesty, and agree to abide by all rules & regulations presented to me."
Regards,
Heather Fairchild
[email protected] ((PM))