1. Title: Mr.
    2. Full Name: Treyvon Sanders
    3. Sex: Male
    4. Ethnicity: African-American
    5. Address: 1 Winona Avenue, Idlewood, Los Santos 415, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 01/JUN/2000
    7. Phone Number(s): 1752342
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a transit official?:
      • I wish to become a transit official in order to give service to the community of Los Santos by driving and maintaining the city. Driving has also became my hobby and passion ever since I learned how to drive. It is something that fulfills my personality, along with my passion to serve the people of Los Santos.
    2. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • Being calm is important in every situation in order to maintain order and peace throughout the given situation. For instance, when encountering upset clients at work, it is very important to remain calm as an employee so that you will understand each other and to avoid further conflict.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • One weak point of mine is that I tend to get upset about racism and racist comments as a black person. When somebody insults me using a racist comment, I tend to get angry and sometimes insult them back. Recently I have been trying to control myself by ignoring and thinking that nothing would happen once I insult them back.
    4. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
      • I have been living in Idlewood for the rest of my life. My grandmother used to take care of me since my parents died at an early age. Now that I'm out of my grandmother's house, I needed to set a goal for myself to earn money and experience. Through this, I would be able to grow as a person and also as a worker.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch, rank and MOS)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: N/A
        Supervisor Name: N/A
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: N/A
        Date of Employment: N/A
        Job Description: N/A
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: Los Santos University
        School Address: Los Santos, San Andreas
        Date of Enrollment: 10/JUN/2015 to 24/MAY/2019
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: College
        Degree Obtained: Bachelor's Degree
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: GMT+8
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: Grinx11 - https://forum.ls-rp.io/memberlist.php?m ... e&u=393683
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

I, Treyvon Sanders, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Treyvon Sanders
      Date: 01/JUN/2019
    WHITESPACE

Clayton Bull
Senior Transportation Operator
Senior Transportation Operator

Re: [DOT OFFICIAL] Treyvon Sanders

Post by Clayton Bull » June 4th, 2019, 6:57 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear MR. Sanders,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application does not meet the criteria for this job position and application has been DENIED and will not advance any further.

Additional Information:
    • Failed to meet Min. word requirement

Regards,
Assistant Director Clayton Bull
Clayton. [email protected] ((PM))