1. Title: Ms
    2. Full Name: Lotte Molenkamp
    3. Sex: Female
    4. Ethnicity: Caucasian
    5. Address: 82 Alameda Street, Marina, Los Santos
    6. Date of Birth: 20/NOV/1997
    7. Phone Number(s): 777709
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a transit official?:
      • Ever since I came to Los Santos, I have been working as a uber driver. So I know my way around public transport. I just like driving around the city helping people to their destination from Plan A to Plan B and it always has been something I enjoy doing. And I see Department of Transportation every morning I step out of my house and it always has interested me, I simply want to work here to do my job and to furfill my hobby so to say.
    2. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • You need to remain calm otherwise the situation escalated more and more which can be a huge problem. You always need to keep your head cool, plus when you're being calm it's easier for you as employee to deal with the situation. Plus, you're working as a Transit Official, you get in contact with people all the time and you have to show your professionalism.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • My weak point is that I am much of an perfectionist, I want things to be perfect and clean, no small errors. I can freak out a little when something isn't "Perfectly done" and for some people I will come over as "Strict" or "Bossy" but I never intendt to do that, It's just a thing that I have.
    4. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
      • I'm from The Netherlands, I grew up in Nijmegen, the oldest city of The Netherlands. I was born to Karlijn and James Molenkamp, I have been studying most of my life and spend most of my life there before heading to San Andreas. It always was a dream of mine to move to the United States of America and get settled there, have a job, make something of my life. I have a older sister, Linda. She's currently a teacher in San Andreas. I attended Canisius College in Nijmegen and got graduated for it, after that I went to college, it was called ROC College and I have a Bachelor Degree in Law. Currently I live in the Marina area in Los Santos.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (N/A)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: Lamela Taxi
        Supervisor Name: Richard Grutten
        Contact #: 247897
        Type of Work: Taxi Services
        Date of Employment: 8/JUN/2015 to 29/NOV/2016
        Job Description: Being a taxi driver under Richard Grutten.
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: ROC
        School Address: Campusbaan 6, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
        Date of Enrollment: 11/SEP/2015 to 17/JAN/2019
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: College
        Degree Obtained: Bachelor's degree
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: GMT+1
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: (La Femme)
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (N/A)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

I, Lotte Molenkamp, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: L.Molenkamp
      Date: 7/MAY/2019
    WHITESPACE

Molniya Dyatlova
Director of Transportation

Re: [DOT OFFICIAL] Lotte Molenkamp

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » May 7th, 2019, 10:56 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Ms. Molenkamp,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
Director Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))
Director Molniya Dyatlova - Department of Transportation

Molniya Dyatlova

Re: [DOT OFFICIAL] Lotte Molenkamp

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » May 9th, 2019, 2:44 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Ms. Molenkamp,
  • Your background portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ADVANCE your application to the next process of Phase II, the interview. Please contact your application handler to schedule an interview ((This will be in-game)). If the application handler is unable to meet you within an acceptable time frame, then they may designate another individual to take his or her place.

Regards,
Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))
Director Molniya Dyatlova - Department of Transportation