1. Title: LCSW
    2. Full Name: Zoey Flak
    3. Sex: F
    4. Ethnicity: Caucasian
    5. Address: 234 Market Av, Apt 3C, Los Santos San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: Feb 6th, 1996
    7. Phone Number(s): 157-3484
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic-related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a social services official?:
      • I would like to become a social services official because of the support we provide to the community. Los Santos can be a crazy place and I just want to help people in the way I know how to. Being there for our citizens and providing support networks that may be detrimental to the community otherwise.
        Growing up I watched as my town slowly fell to crime and drug abuse with primarily pharmaceuticals. It had me wonder, if there were social services in place to aid people like them if it wouldn't end up that bad. Social services can be critical for struggling and low income individuals, that's something I want to be apart of.
    2. Why are employees supposed to remain professional?:
      • Employees are supposed to remain professional because they represent the organization as a whole. Being able to remain professional is something that ensure that you and your coworkers can work as a team to handle case projects without jeopardizing them. Professionalism is integral to a line of work such as social work because without it there wouldn't be any boundaries and that can cause an employee to fall into emotional turmoil
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • Caring too much for my cases. Separation of a child from a home is always a hard thing to do; my first child separation from an abusive family was tragic and it will always stick with me. The innocent child had no clue the kind of abuse they were experiencing until they got out of that environment. The parents would force the kid to fast for extremely long periods of time, they were living in a closet, that was their bedroom. All because their parents couldn't accept that they were LGBTQ. This was their normal and I guess I made the mistake of taking that emotion home with me which in this line of work is really hard not to do.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (If yes, please list the branch, rank and MOS)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: Eastern Oregon Medical Services, Eugene Location
        Supervisor Name: Kelsey Waterburg, LCSW
        Contact #: (541) 555-7658*51
        Type of Work: Social Work, Counseling, Wellness-Checks
        Date of Employment: 06/22/2017 to 03/15/2019
        Job Description: Internship-Full Time employment, I shadowed Social Workers while I studied for my graduate degree. We would undergo case work for the in-patient and out-patient program on the mental health floor. We would treat youth ages 5-25. Most of our cases revolved around the younger of that spectrum often assisting those with troubled pasts or neurodivergent individuals. Often providing the only support network they have, counseling, community resources, and similar services. This led to full time employment with the hospital without the need of shadowing another Social Worker, accruing hours for licensure for to become a Licensed Clinical Social worker.

Employer Name: Jessie Hang Public Library
        Supervisor Name: Harold "Dusty" Joshua
        Contact #: (541) 555-2389
        Type of Work: Supervisory, Public Relations
        Date of Employment: 09/07/2013 to 05/10/2017
        Job Description: Organization of product at their respective locations, books on shelves, newspaper stocked, magazines on the racks. Managing read along for children of all ages, encouraging youth to read to younger children. Running an outreach program to deliver books to low income children outside of walking distance to the library. Ensuring that the library is a safe place for individuals to visit. Setting up book clubs, hosting community talks with authors, ect.
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: University of Oregon
        School Address: 1585 E 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97403
        Date of Enrollment: 06/15/2014 to 02/24/2019
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: College Graduate, Alumni 2018-2019
        Degree Obtained: Undergraduate Degree in Business, Graduate Degree in Social Work-Fast tracked
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: -5:00 EDT
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: AnonPanda - https://forum.ls-rp.io/memberlist.php?m ... e&u=189516
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

• Please provide a list of ALL of your current character names:-
        [+] Character Names
        Zoey Flak
      • Please provide unedited screenshots of the admin records for ALL of your current characters:-
        [+] Admin Records

I, Zoey Flak, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Zoey Flak
      Date: 04/08/2019
    WHITESPACE

Leah Rieveldt
Director of Social Services

Re: [BOSS OFFICIAL] Zoey Flak

Post by Leah Rieveldt » April 13th, 2019, 2:05 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Ms. Flak,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
Leah Rieveldt
[email protected] ((PM))

Leah Rieveldt

Re: [BOSS OFFICIAL] Zoey Flak

Post by Leah Rieveldt » April 21st, 2019, 1:13 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Ms Flak,
  • Your background portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ADVANCE your application to the next process of Phase II, the interview. Please contact your application handler to schedule an interview ((This will be in-game)). If the application handler is unable to meet you within an acceptable time frame, then they may designate another individual to take his or her place.

Regards,
Leah Rieveldt
[email protected] ((PM))