1. Title: Mrs.
    2. Full Name: Kate Johns
    3. Sex: Female
    4. Ethnicity: White
    5. Address: 1021 Monterey Avenue, Temple, Los Santos 343, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: JUL/14/1993
    7. Phone Number(s): 8134
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [x ]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [ x ]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [x ]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to be a Licensing Official?:
      • Licensing official's job is something hard to do, you need to check for every club and listen to orders and while you have another job it's a little harder. I want to be a part of Licensing Official because I already work at a club as a guard but I want to also go there as an inspector, I want to see if the manager does his work and don't do illegal stuff during his work as a club owner or a manager. It always was my interest to be an inspector of a club and try new things. I want to keep progress and success more than now in Los Santos.
    2. In your opinion, why are Licensing Officials meant to be fair and impartial?:
      • Licensing Officials meant to be imperial because all the club's future depends on them so they must rely upon the owner before they make any decision which will hurt the club or even close it. Licensing Officials must think before they do something like revoking a license, they must see all the picture and have hard evidence if something wrong happened. Before we can revoke a club we must first speak with the owner and collect evidence, only after that, we'll be able to make our decision.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • Every person has his weak points, my weak points are being distracted and stressed easily, I always see something else while I'm focusing on my job for example, looking at something while something else is going on near me. I overocme the distracted issue by focusing my environment and "scanning" it through, I make sure the first situation is clear and only THEN I'll move to the other issue. Second weak point is "stressed easily", I overcome this weak point by opening my eyes more and looking at my environment. These two weak points are different but the way I get over them matches, in both of my weak points I open my eyes more and focusing the environment.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [ ] No [ x]
      • (If yes, please list the branch)
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: N/A
        Supervisor Name: N/A
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work:
        Date of Employment: N/A
        Job Description: N/A

Employer Name: N/A
        Supervisor Name: N/A
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: N/A
        Date of Employment: N/A
        Job Description: N/A
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [ x] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: Los Santos University.
        School Address: Los Santos 551, San Andreas.
        Date of Enrollment: AUG/09/2009 - AUG/14/2013
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: University.
        Degree Obtained: Administartion.
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: GMT+3
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: CrAzyScream
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [x ]
      • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [x] No [ ]
    5. Does your character meet the level requirements for this position?
      Yes [x ] No [ ]

• Please provide a list of ALL of your current character names:-
      [+] Character Names
      Kate Johns - 17
      Darnell Jenkins - 5
    • Please provide unedited screenshots of the admin records for ALL of your current characters:-
      [+] Admin Records

I, Kate Johns, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Johns
      Date: SEP/09/2018
    WHITESPACE

Jacky Coll
Director of Licensing
Director of Licensing

Re: [Licensing Officials] Kate Johns

Post by Jacky Coll » September 10th, 2018, 10:54 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear MS. Johns,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application meets the criteria for this job position and application has been ACCEPTED to advance to phase two. Phase two consists of a formal interview and a background check.

You will be contacted once your background check has been completed to conduct a formal interview. During this time, please do not contact the application handler.

Regards,
Jacky Coll
[email protected] ((PM))

Paso Freeman
Licensing Official
Licensing Official

Re: [Licensing Officials] Kate Johns [BACKGROUND CHECK]

Post by Paso Freeman » September 17th, 2018, 12:18 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Ms. Kate Johns,
  • Your background portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ADVANCE your application to the next process of Phase II, the interview. Please contact your application handler to schedule an interview ((This will be in-game)). If the application handler is unable to meet you within an acceptable time frame, then they may designate another individual to take his or her place.

Regards,
Paso Freeman
[email protected] ((PM))
Paso Freeman
Senior Licensing Official
Mailing Address: City Hall
E-mail: [email protected]