1. Title: Mister
    2. Full Name: Derek Alan Starr
    3. Sex: Male
    4. Ethnicity: Caucasian
    5. Address: 2083 Atlantic Avenue, East Beach, Los Santos 616
    6. Date of Birth: 12/FEB/1990
    7. Phone Number(s): 1776545
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • N/A
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • N/A
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [X] No [ ]
      • Probationary Licensing Official - 25/MAY/2018 to 06/JULY/2018
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a transit official?:
      • Actually I am a employed as security supervisor, I like so much to drive anything, and I like more the lounge routes. That's why I choose to make this application, I ride to much a car or anything, i'm tired to be something like an police officer or something, just I want to be a driver, and that's why I choose this job and opportunity to be a bus driver and I believe that Bureau of Transportation can get me a lot of benefits and needed experience of life and I have the knowledge and understanding of this role and want to use my knowledge and knowings to help the city of Los Santos.
    2. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • It's important, because you need to keep calm when you drive a cab or something, and speak with a person
        politely, and to be good with that person, his cargo is your passengers who trust you to remain calm and keep safe. By keeping a level head you can avoid nasty wrecks or avoids altercations. Also there is a many customers and passangers who are really nervous and can acting like how they want. Tramsportation operator needs to be focused on the road and on everything which is involved in the traffic.
    3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
      • I can be very good point sometimes, because I start working harder to gain everything I need. Also, I'm a very calm person and after few minutes, I overcome all of mine weak points. Any weak point I have I am ready and willing to do what is needed to conquer it. Lets say that one of the mine weak points are nervous. I can get nervous on some small things which is not important at all but I learn how I can compress that feeling inside me and realase it out of my worker place, which in this situation would be a driver seat.
  • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
    1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
      Yes [X] No [ ]
      • Special Forces and Department of Defense as Staff Sergeant
    2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
      • Employer Name: Jacky Coll
        Supervisor Name: Jacky Coll
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: Licensing Official
        Date of Employment: 25/MAY/2018 to 6/JULY/2018
        Job Description: Handling the applications and the fee from the owners, making inspections on each clubs in this city

Employer Name: IHI Security
        Supervisor Name: Vincent Pisano
        Contact #: N/A
        Type of Work: Security Supervisor
        Date of Employment: 02/MAY/2018 to Present
        Job Description: I used to work as a Security Supervisor to guarding or supervising the clubs/business and et cetera working for Vincent Pisano and Felipe Rodriguez
    3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
      Yes [X] No [ ]
    4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
      • School Name: Los Angeles High School
        School Address: 4650 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019
        Date of Enrollment: 12/SEP/2000 to 20/JUN/2009
        Highest Grade/Year Completed: High School Diploma
        Degree Obtained: N/A
    V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    1. Timezone: GMT +2
    2. LS-RP Forum Username: Morrow5592
    3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
      Yes [ ] No [X]
      • N/A
    4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
      Yes [X] No [ ]

I, Derek Alan Starr, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
    • Signature: Derek A. Starr
      Date: 09/AUG/2018
    WHITESPACE
Image TRANSPORTATION OFFICIAL DEREK A. STARR
Department of Transportation
San Andreas State Government
Email: [email protected]

Molniya Dyatlova
Director of Transportation

Re: [DOT OFFICIAL] Derek Starr

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » August 12th, 2018, 1:03 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Applicant,
  • Your background portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ADVANCE your application to the next process of Phase II, the interview. Please contact your application handler to schedule an interview ((This will be in-game)). If the application handler is unable to meet you within an acceptable time frame, then they may designate another individual to take his or her place.

Regards,
Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))
Director Molniya Dyatlova - Department of Transportation

Molniya Dyatlova

Re: [DOT OFFICIAL] Derek Starr [INTERVIEW]

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » August 15th, 2018, 3:26 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Starr,
  • Your interview portion of Phase II has been completed and a decision has been made to ACCEPT your application and you are hereby offered a position within the State Government. You are offered the following position:
    • Bureau: Department of Transportation
    • Start Date: TBD - Pending Training and Indoctrination Class, separate E-Mail will be sent with information.

Regards,
Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))
Director Molniya Dyatlova - Department of Transportation