Governor's Office: Secretary of State
Salary $185,000 - $225,000 per year.
Job Type Appointed Position
Job Number G-003.
Closing date and time OPEN
Location Pershing Square, Los Santos.
Division Department of State
Secretary of State
- Mandated with the oversight of the Department of State.
- May promote, demote, remove, or hire any individual in the Department of State for any reason so long as it complies with the Department of Human Resource Management guidelines.
- May delegate tasks and supervisory roles to any classified "Supervisory" or "Management role so long as they are expressly stated in the Bureaus Manual and follows all guidelines in obtaining approval prescribed by the Department of Human Resource Management.
- Classified as "Executive Staff".
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in criminal justice, public administration, business, or a related field.
- Seven years of full-time professional experience in a leadership role within a government organization.
- ((Character Level 10 or Higher))
About the Department of State
DEPARTMENT OF STATE
- The Department of State is directly led by the Secretary of State and consists of essential bureaus necessary for the running of the State. The Secretary of State is appointed by the Office of the Governor. The Department of State consists of the following bureaus:
- Bureau of Licensing:
- The Bureau of Licensing operates under the Department of State and is responsible for the licensing of businesses, aircraft and landing registrations, hunting licenses, and business registrations in the State of San Andreas. In addition to licensing, the Department and its members are responsible for the enforcement of all laws and regulations enacted by the San Andreas State Government. The Bureau is responsible for perusing any violations and ensuring that all codes and policies are followed.
- San Andreas Department of Transportation:
- The Bureau of Transportation operates under the Secretary of State and is responsible for maintaining the public transportation for the people of San Andreas and ensuring road and state building infrastructure are adequate for the millions of people visiting our public buildings or traveling on our public highways. The Department of Transportation is tasked with ensuring adequate means of transportation throughout San Andreas. In addition to these tasks, the SADOT is responsible for repairing, constructing, and leading all future state projects on buildings or highways.
- Bureau of Welfare:
- The Bureau of Welfare operates under the Secretary of State and is responsible for ensuring the indigent people of San Andreas are provided appropriate protections, healthcare, and food. They are responsible for providing housing incentives to individuals in need of housing. In addition the Bureau of Welfare is responsible for providing appropriate care to the people of San Andreas that are in need of assistance.
- All resumes of interest should be submitted to Lieutenant Governor Carl Duncan at [email protected] ((Forum PM)) with the subject: Secretary of State: YOUR NAME.
- In the email, be sure to include your resume and any pertinent information to this position.