1. Title: Mr.
    2. Full Name: Tyler Mclay
    3. Sex: Male
    4. Ethnicity: White
    5. Address: 441 Baker Street, Palomino Creek, Red County 835, San Andreas
    6. Date of Birth: 24/1/1996
    7. Phone Number(s): 1668211
    II. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
    1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense?
      Yes [ ] No [ X]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    2. Have you ever had any traffic related offenses or administrative sanction taken against your license?
      Yes [ ] No [X ]
      • (If yes, provide an explanation)
    3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government?
      Yes [ ] No [X ]
      • (If yes, provide position and information)
    III. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
    1. Why do you wish to become a Public Works Engineer?:
      • I wish to become a Public Works Engineer because I want to help my city by keeping the streets maintained so that people can travel on them everyday. And by replacing old water pipes or traffic signs that have been stolen or damaged I feel that overall I can help the state that I love and live in by keeping everything nice and maintained or by replacing or installing what ever else that may be needed to be installed or replaced. I have also had a passion of watching road work ever since I was a kid and seeing them create or repair a street or a sidewalk. Also my Mom and Dad were both In the Public Works they used to tell me all about what the Public works does and how they do it. I was so amazed by what they used to tell me. That is why I would like to join the Public Works I feel like I am fit for this Job. And I feel I have what it takes.
    2. Why is it important for Engineers to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
      • It is important for Engineers to remain calm regardless of the situation because if you do not remain calm and you let your emotions get the best of you then it could end badly for you or the people that are involved for a example you can get in a fight or even get injured if the person has a weapon on there person. Also it will distract you from preforming your duties as a Public Works Engineer. So the best thing to do is just keep doing your job and ignore what ever the person might be saying to you and just let the police deal with it that is why it is important for a Engineer to remain calm regardless of the situation.
        3. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?

• I believe that my weak point is that I tend to get really nervous when there is a big group of people around me. I have how ever have overcome that fear by standing next to a large group of my friends and speaking with them that is my weak point and that is how I overcame it.
        • IV. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
          1. Have you ever served in the United States military?
            Yes [ ] No [X ]
            • (If yes, please list the branch, rank and MOS)
          2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
            • Employer Name: Burger Shot
              Supervisor Name: Ryan Macfarlane
              Contact #: (If known)
              Type of Work: Cashier storing the Cash Cooking the Food And Managing the Workers.
              Date of Employment: 4/15/2010 - 6/1/2017
              Job Description: Cashier- Manager- Supervisor

Employer Name: Cluck N Bell
              Supervisor Name: Jose Carlston
              Contact #: (If known)
              Type of Work: Cashier Putting Cash in the Register Also as Making the Food and Managing the Workers exact same as Burger Shot.
              Date of Employment: : 4/15/2011 - 3/15/2018
              Job Description: Cashier- Manager- Supervisor.
          3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?:
            Yes [ X] No [ ]
          4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
            • School Name: Maryland College
              School Address:
              Date of Enrollment: 8/5/2014 to 1/30/2017
              Highest Grade/Year Completed : GPA: 3.4/2017
              Degree Obtained: Bachelors in Cyber Security Technology with a Minor in Education
          V. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
          1. Timezone: EST
          2. LS-RP Forum Username: (goldencandy610 - https://forum.ls-rp.io/memberlist.php?m ... e&u=260338
          3. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?
            Yes [ ] No [X ]
            • (Which faction and provide an explanation)
          4. Do you agree to not commit any crimes intentionally while in the State of San Andreas (agree to anti-corruption)?
            Yes [X ] No [ ]

I, Tyler Mclay, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
          • Signature: Tyler Mclay
            Date: 5/15/2018
          WHITESPACE
Last edited by Tyler Mclay on May 17th, 2018, 1:39 am, edited 16 times in total.

Molniya Dyatlova
Director of Transportation

Re: [PUBLIC WORKS ENGINEER] Tyler Mclay

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » May 17th, 2018, 12:28 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Mr. Mclay,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application requires further information. We have decided to HOLD your application pending rectification of the provided notes below.

Additional Information:
    • Please take a moment to correct the application, it is improperly filled out. ((Format is not followed and or incorrectly used.))
    • Please take a moment to correct all grammatical and other English deficiencies within the application.
    You have 24 hours to remedy the application, please let us know after you've made the proper changes. ((Respond to this topic.))

Regards,
Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))
Director Molniya Dyatlova - Department of Transportation

Tyler Mclay

Re: [PUBLIC WORKS ENGINEER] Tyler Mclay [HOLD]

Post by Tyler Mclay » May 17th, 2018, 1:16 am

All issues have been fixed.
Last edited by Tyler Mclay on May 17th, 2018, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Molniya Dyatlova

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » May 17th, 2018, 1:24 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Mr. Mclay,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application requires further information. We have decided to HOLD your application pending rectification of the provided notes below.

Additional Information:
    • Please take a moment to correct the application, it is improperly filled out. ((Format is not followed and or incorrectly used.))
    • Please take a moment to correct all grammatical and other English deficiencies within the application.
    • 2/2
    You have 24 hours to remedy the application, please let us know after you've made the proper changes. ((Respond to this topic.))

Regards,
Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))

Tyler Mclay

Post by Tyler Mclay » May 17th, 2018, 1:40 am

I am certain that all of the issues have been fixed this time.

Molniya Dyatlova

Post by Molniya Dyatlova » May 17th, 2018, 2:33 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear Mr. Mclay,
  • Your application has been received and reviewed by the Department of Human Resource Management. It has been decided that your application does not meet the criteria for this job position and application has been DENIED and will not advance any further.

Additional Information:
    • Could not fix application format.

Regards,
Molniya Dyatlova
[email protected] ((PM))