I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mrs.

2. First Name: Olivia

3. Last Name: Morales

4. Date of Birth: April 9th 1990

5. Address: La Brea Avenue 1, Marina, Los Santos 313, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 1659113

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) LL.B Criminal Justice - Redsands University

(b) High School Diploma - Los Santos High

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Director of Transportation - State Government

(b) Paramedic - Los Santos Fire Department

(c) Director of Communications - Department of Justice

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No (If YES, you must provide the case number if asked to do so by a bar examiner.)

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No (If YES, you must list all offenses including traffic violations.)

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: Olivia Morales
Signature O. Morales

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
1. Olivia Morales

SHOW CONTENT

Selena_Morales
Marcus_Kennedy
https://i.imgur.com/HBTUX6M.png
2. Arkady Zakrevsky

SHOW CONTENT

Viktoriya_Volkov
Valeriya_Volkov
Kristina_Volkov
Arkady_Volkov
https://i.imgur.com/qtODM4w.png
2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
I wish to become a lawyer mainly because I have been into the legal side of roleplay for as long as I have been on SA:MP. Having been on and off doing legal research, working in the DOJ at some point, and just overall being in Law Enforcement Roleplay I think it is about time that I try out something different. Becoming BAR certified would open my opportunities, and allow for me to explore other roleplay opportunities that I am yet to pursue, and thus, I wish to become a lawyer.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
Yes, I do have knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas, as I was part of the group of people that pitched in on the 2018 edition, along with this, I have been reading through it, and understanding it for quite some time, along with the current acts that we have.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.

Yes, I have a good and decent understanding of how the U.S Law works, and it's justice system. Having taken the time to research this on my own, I feel as if though my experience is far-fetched, and thus warrants me to claim that I have knowledge about this.

Juliette Naviaux
Deputy Attorney General
Deputy Attorney General

Re: Olivia Morales [ACCEPTED]

Post by Juliette Naviaux » May 9th, 2018, 5:27 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Morales,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $50,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $50,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas

Juliette Naviaux
Deputy Attorney General
Deputy Attorney General

Re: Olivia Morales [ADMITTED]

Post by Juliette Naviaux » May 9th, 2018, 6:42 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Morales,

The State Bar of San Andreas is delighted to report that you achieved a passing score on the May 2018 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination. Congratulations; you may justly be proud of your achievement.

As a result, you are now licensed to practice in the State of San Andreas. Your issued bar number will be #168.

Please be sure to read the Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC) and keep up to date with the latest state bar updates and requirements.

Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas