I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Ms.

2. First Name: Evelyn

3. Last Name: Hayden

4. Date of Birth: 21/JUN/1983

5. Address: 2179 Redmont Street, Market, Los Santos 343, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 9724

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Fordham University School of Law - Juris Doctor degree

(b) N/A

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) AlixPartners - Office Assistant

(b) Gramercy Tavern - Waitress

(c) N/A

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 10/APR/2018

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
Keegan Maddox
Evelyn Hayden
Jayden Qiang
Barry Stanton

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
I wish to become a lawyer as I have had an interested in extending my legal roleplay further. I also have an OOC interest in learning more about the subject of law as going to a University in real life to studying law is one possibility I'd be considering. I also enjoy reading over all of the court cases on the forums and feel like I'd be able to fit into place and would love to get myself involved in this roleplay. I feel that my character's background would fit very well in becoming a lawyer and would consider it to be the right time to be applying for this license.

I would personally like to get more people around the server to begin roleplaying with lawyers as I as many other people also feel there is a lack of them on the server and would like to help implement more. I am roleplaying that my character has come from a law school having the basic knowledge of the penal code of San Andreas and would like to extend his knowledge to a more extended level allowing it to go more into depth based on the legal side of roleplay on LSRP.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
Yes, I am fully aware of the penal code due to previously being in the LSPD and the SASD/LSSD of which I was required to know the penal code and Acts of San Andreas. I also have researched in depth in every law that is apart of the penal code in my own time and am fully aware of how the laws are described as.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
I have watched several documentaries based on American and English laws, I know that this wouldn't really assist me however I have also done in-depth research into the laws of America and have read some handbooks and real-life penal codes from Los Angeles.

Juliette Naviaux
Deputy Attorney General
Deputy Attorney General

Re: Evelyn Hayden [ACCEPTED]

Post by Juliette Naviaux » April 11th, 2018, 2:53 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Hayden,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas

Juliette Naviaux
Deputy Attorney General
Deputy Attorney General

Re: Evelyn Hayden [ADMITTED]

Post by Juliette Naviaux » April 16th, 2018, 10:12 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Hayden,

The State Bar of San Andreas is delighted to report that you achieved a passing score on the April 2018 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination. Congratulations; you may justly be proud of your achievement.

As a result, you are now licensed to practice in the State of San Andreas. Your issued bar number will be #152.

Please be sure to read the Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC) and keep up to date with the latest state bar updates and requirements.

Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas