I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr

2. First Name: Enzo

3. Last Name: Nota

4. Date of Birth: 08/MAR/1978

5. Address: 1903 Market Street, Rodeo, Los Santos 802, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: N/A

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Ohio State University - Prelaw

(b) Standford - Graduate in juris doctor (jd)

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer III

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No (If YES, you must provide the case number if asked to do so by a bar examiner.)

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No (If YES, you must list all offenses including traffic violations.)

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No (If YES, you must specify the number of applications you filed.)

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 16/MAR/2018
Signature: Image

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
Jonny Rhodes (Namechanged into Nota)
Enzo Nota
Andre Gorham

https://i.gyazo.com/1bddf480dfe69e79a89 ... 1444a1.png
https://i.gyazo.com/e1b9f692152b9e79692 ... 7c0a3a.png

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
I am looking to become a senator, and I feel that it is unrealistic to be a senator without a BAR degree. Most politicians in real life are BAR'd so they can practice the law that they are writing as a part of their capacity. This serves in hand with my character development overall and permits a realistic environment, where Los Santos has senators who are qualified. Additionally, I plan on opening up a law-firm after working with a couple of other lawyers to get some case experience.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? I was in PD as a VICE Officer and Robbery in Homicide, additionally I was a Licensing Officer, so I have a better understanding then most of the penal code.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Yes, I do, as I am American. I have not received any formal training for it, so there will be a learning curve.

Elijah Caldwell
State Bar Attorney

Re: Enzo Nota [ACCEPTED]

Post by Elijah Caldwell » March 17th, 2018, 2:17 am

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Nota,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Carl Wright
State Bar of San Andreas

Elijah Caldwell
State Bar Attorney

Re: Enzo Nota [ADMITTED]

Post by Elijah Caldwell » March 17th, 2018, 6:01 am

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Nota,

The State Bar of San Andreas is delighted to report that you achieved a passing score on the March 2018 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination. Congratulations; you may justly be proud of your achievement.

As a result, you are now licensed to practice in the State of San Andreas. Your issued bar number will be #161.

Please be sure to read the Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC) and keep up to date with the latest state bar updates and requirements.

Sincerely,

Carl Wright
State Bar of San Andreas