I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Anthony

3. Last Name: LaGuardia

4. Date of Birth: 10/26/1979

5. Address: 1216 Market Street, Market, Los Santos 313, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: Cell - 1713869

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
a) New York University (NYU) School of Law
- Traditional Master of Laws
- Doctor of Juridical Science

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.

(a) Criminal Defense Lawyer - Law Offices of Anthony LaGuardia (2006-2012)

(b) Personal Injury Attorney - Law Offices of Cellino & Barnes (2004 - 2006)

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 11/07/2017
Signature:

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.

SHOW CONTENT

Anthony Laguardia Image

SHOW CONTENT

Alexei Kompanichenko Image

SHOW CONTENT

Rutherford Westbrook Image

SHOW CONTENT

Charles Wellington Image
2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
I wish to become a lawyer because I have an extensive knowledge of American law that can be portrayed in character. I think it's a good idea for my knowledge to be put to use through roleplay and effectively contribute to the community. By this I not only increase the quality of role play but also provide a good foundation on the character I am roleplaying as. I plan to utilize my IC obtained knowledge, influenced by my OOC knowledge, to portray the image of law practitioner, to uphold the law and protect rights. I plan to develop my character to the utmost potential and further, and to base my actions in-game off of the IC mental state/capacity and knowledge of my character.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
I do. I have knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas and in what ways they affect the playing ground. I understand the language used and I understand their effects and I know how to use the Penal Code and Acts to embellish and set boundaries for the roleplay I will provide. They are easy to understand and are clear in their language.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
I do have knowledge of American Law. I was born into a family where most of its constituents have, at some point or another, been educated and have worked in a field relative to the American legal system. I understand how most, if not all, aspects function and am fairly decently versed in legal language. My character will serve to replicate this knowledge in my portrayal of him.

Juliette Naviaux
Deputy Attorney General
Deputy Attorney General

Re: Anthony Laguardia [ACCEPTED]

Post by Juliette Naviaux » November 9th, 2017, 5:27 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Laguardia,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas

Juliette Naviaux
Deputy Attorney General
Deputy Attorney General

Re: Anthony Laguardia [ADMITTED]

Post by Juliette Naviaux » November 13th, 2017, 2:58 am

(( I apologize in the delay in marking your exam. ))
-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Laguardia,

The State Bar of San Andreas is delighted to report that you achieved a passing score on the November 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination. Congratulations; you may justly be proud of your achievement.

As a result, you are now licensed to practice in the State of San Andreas. Your issued bar number will be #139.

Please be sure to read the Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC) and keep up to date with the latest state bar updates and requirements.

Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas