I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Nathan

3. Last Name: Cinaglia

4. Date of Birth: September 19, 1990

5. Address: 1186 Market Street, Market, Los Santos 313, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 1740433

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, double major in Government and Sociology - Columbia University Class of 2014

(b) Degree of Juris Doctor (J.D.) - Yale Law School Class of 2017 (YLS '17)

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Policy Analysis and Assessment Intern at the Executive Office of the Secretary-General - United Nations, New York, NY

(b) Strategy Insights & Planning Consultant Intern - ZS Associates, Princeton, NJ

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No.

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No.

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No.

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No.

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: September 02, 2018

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.

Nathan Cinaglia:

SHOW CONTENT

Percy Avellino:

SHOW CONTENT

Zachary Holmes:

SHOW CONTENT

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)

I've already roleplayed as a cop in the past and am presently a mobster in my main. From law enforcement to organized crime, I want to roleplay a character that stands in between. Besides, if things go as planned IRL, I'm planning on pursuing law as a career, too.

As for how I'm going to roleplay as a lawyer specifically, that remains to be seen and will heavily rely on the first few cases Nathan will undertake as a public defender. Coming from a middle-class family, my character might be willing to take pro bono cases to build up his image. Although I initially saw Nathan becoming a criminal defense lawyer for the most notorious Italian mobsters in Los Santos, I wouldn't mind having my character aim higher, like becoming a legislator. It goes without saying that these two paths aren't mutually exclusive, and Nathan can experience a great deal of moral dilemma which will ultimately decide his endgame, depending on how things turn out.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.

Back in 2013-2014 I had a character (Percy_Ashworth) in the LSPD, and everyday I played with the Penal Code opened in a browser tab. I'm fully aware of the distinction of crimes in terms of severity, as well as the punishments that befit them. Just to be safe, I re-read them several times these past few days to refresh my memory and get myself ready for some lawyer RP.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.

I've had knowledge about basic American Law since I was around high school (I'm now 22) gained mostly through consuming American media--watching Suits and reading many books that briefly mention the topic. I also took the initiative of asking those experienced in lawyer RP and Iudex gave me several fundamental readings to get me started. From the Bill of Rights to courtroom etiquette, I've got it covered.

Juliette Naviaux
Deputy Attorney General
Deputy Attorney General

Re: Nathan Cinaglia [ON HOLD]

Post by Juliette Naviaux » September 15th, 2018, 1:04 pm

(( Will be processed on the 19th of September due to your recent punishment. ))