2. First Name: Marie

3. Last Name: Montmartre

4. Date of Birth: November 13th, 1991

5. Address:
1904 Market St.
Los Santos, SA 802

6. Telephone Number: 776659

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.

(a) Université de Montréal (2007-2011) -- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
(b) Harvard University (2015-2018) -- Juris Doctor

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.

(a) International Reconnaissance, Investigation, and Security (2014-15, 2018-present)
(b) Los Santos Government Mayoral Security Detail (2014)
(c) Canadian Armed Forces (2011-2014)

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No.

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No.

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No.

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No.

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 26/JUL/18

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
Marie Montmartre, Armand Blanc, Bonquarius Jackson.
First
Second

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
In my faction, we deal with contracts and legislation a lot. I end up writing the contracts, and I think it would be fitting to be a lawyer to reflect that. Also I stopped playing for three years and that's conveniently the time it takes to get through law school. But I'll also represent my company legally if needed, and provide consulting services for those in the industry.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
Yes, I've been a legal roleplayer for most of my time here and I know especially much about the practicality of legislation surrounding firearms and their use, as well as security work. I also follow potential legislation, like the act in senate about anti-trust regulations, and have tried to be a little bit involved in the process. All in all I'm pretty well versed in what's legal and familiar with most of the legislation, and enjoy working with the laws.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
I know a little bit from following some recent potential court cases about under the table collaboration between companies, and how that falls under the Sherman and Clayton antitrust acts. Apart from that I haven't gone too in depth with it and I'm definitely not a lawyer or intending on going to law school in real life. I find the law interesting, though.

Melanie Slater
Secretary of State
Secretary of State

Re: Marie Montmartre [ACCEPTED]

Post by Melanie Slater » July 27th, 2018, 7:43 am

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Montmartre,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $50,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $50,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas
Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also

Melanie Slater
Secretary of State
Secretary of State

Re: Marie Montmartre [ADMITTED]

Post by Melanie Slater » August 6th, 2018, 12:01 am

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Montmartre,

The State Bar of San Andreas is delighted to report that you achieved a passing score on the August 2018 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination. Congratulations; you may justly be proud of your achievement.

As a result, you are now licensed to practice in the State of San Andreas. Your issued bar number will be #4028.

Please be sure to read the Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC) and keep up to date with the latest state bar updates and requirements.

Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas
Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also