I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Charly

3. Last Name: Morisson

4. Date of Birth: 24/APRIL/1980

5. Address: Los Santos International, Los Santos 218, State of San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 1729761

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Law School, California

(b) Law School of financial, Harvard University

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Mechanic for a short period of time

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No.

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No.

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No.

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No.

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 13/APRIL/2018
Signature

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.

https://imgur.com/a/Vkc1F

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)

I want to get a lawyer's license because this kind of roleplay is very interesting, this type of roleplay offers you to fell a real felling of justice. I have a lot of experiences on some other RP servers , where I have already passed these exams to become a lawyer. Also, I enjoy to roleplay as a lawyer, because in that way I can learn a lot of things about American Law and Acts. I want to have a lawyer's license because it's important to my character who is based on justice and politics. Probably, suddenly, I will open my law office if I get this license. I really understand American Law which is completely different from type of Law in Europe and I have a strong wish to become a lawyer.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.

The Penal Code is San Andreas's penal law, which is passed by the Senate by a majority vote. It is divided into 14 unique parts. Each part is subdivided into smaller subgroups, detailing and describing criminal offenses, misdemeanors, and more frequent traffic violations. In every entity, or subgroup, there is a part that speaks of imprisonment or fines when committing a misdemeanor and serves the Police Departments to everyone since it is called San Andreas in that state to abide by and use it during their duties where arrests, punishments and the like things.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
I am from Croatia, but every day I follow almost all things about American Law and politics. I have some knowledge about courts and three levels of courts. Also, I often read some articles about Acts in America and watch some documentaries, films and series about Department of Justice and other structures of Justice in America.
Last edited by Charly Morisson on April 14th, 2018, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iudex
District Attorney
District Attorney

Re: Charly Morisson

Post by Iudex » April 14th, 2018, 8:21 pm

Provide your admin record.

Charly Morisson
State Bar Attorney

Re: Charly Morisson

Post by Charly Morisson » April 14th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Iudex wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 8:21 pm
Provide your admin record.
Done.

Iudex
District Attorney
District Attorney

Re: Charly Morisson [ACCEPTED]

Post by Iudex » April 15th, 2018, 9:10 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Morisson,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas

Charly Morisson
State Bar Attorney

Re: Charly Morisson [ACCEPTED]

Post by Charly Morisson » April 15th, 2018, 11:54 pm

(( I submitted 10,000$, https://imgur.com/a/UR11O ))

Iudex
District Attorney
District Attorney

Re: Charly Morisson [ADMITTED]

Post by Iudex » April 17th, 2018, 11:49 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Morisson,

The State Bar of San Andreas is delighted to report that you achieved a passing score on the April 2018 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination. Congratulations; you may justly be proud of your achievement.

As a result, you are now licensed to practice in the State of San Andreas. Your issued bar number will be #162.

Please be sure to read the Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC) and keep up to date with the latest state bar updates and requirements.

Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas