[Employment Application] Jeffery Winters [EXAM]

Moderators: Katherine Gayle, Executive Officers, BSS: AmeriCare Management, Contract Management

Jeffery Winters

[Employment Application] Jeffery Winters [EXAM]

Post by Jeffery Winters » May 18th, 2019, 12:14 am

AMERICARE - AMBULANCE SERVICE
LOS SANTOS REGIONAL OFFICE

Personal information Please provide accurate personal information in fields A1 through A12 as it's shown on your San Andreas Drivers License or Identification Card.
  • A1. Last Name:Winters
    A2. First Name:Jeffery
    A3. Middle Name:

A4. Date of Birth: 15-12-1993
    A5. Phone Number:1709071
    A6. County of citizenship:United States.
    A7. Residence Address:1499 Rodeo Boulevard, Rodeo, Los Santos 802, San Andreas

A8. Height: 5'10
    A9. Weight: 180 lbs
    A10. Sex
    • [X] Male
      [-] Female
    A11. Do you now possess a valid San Andreas driver's license?
    • [X] Yes
      [-] No
    A12. Do you now possess a valid Basic Life Support practice license?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No

Educational background Please provide information as it pertains to your educational background in sections through B1 through B5. All applicants must at least have a High-school Diploma, or a General Education Diploma (GED) to be considered for employment.
  • B1. Please check the boxes if you meet the requirement:
    • [X] I possess a high school diploma from a US institution.
      [-] I possess a two-year college degree from an accredited college.
      [-] I possess a four-year degree from an accredited college or university.
      [-] I passed the GED test meeting the required scores.
    B2. If you have attended college, what was your major course of study?
    • [-] Criminal Justice
      [-] Business/Economics
      [-] General Ed/Undecided
      [-] Engineering/Computer
      [-] Communications
      [-] Psychology/Sociology
      [-] Liberal Arts
      [-] Education
      [-] Science
      [-] Other
    B3. Name of the institution of the highest education achieved:
    B4. Type of institution:High School
    B5. Graduation date: 05/06/2015
AMERICARE - AMBULANCE SERVICES

Previous employment In fields C1 through C3 please provide any pertinent past employment information that can be verified through contact.
C1. Please check the boxes if you meet the requirement:
  • • Company Name:N/A
    • Position:
    • Specific Duties:
    • Reason for leaving:
    • Employed from - N/A

• Company Name:
    • Position:
    • Specific Duties:
    • Reason for leaving:
    • Employed from - to: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
C2. If you have served in the military, please indicate which branch:
  • [-] Army
    [-] Navy
    [-] Air Force
    [-] Marines
    [-] Coast Guard
    [-] National Guard
    [-] Reserves
C3. Does your employment history include any of the following?
  • [-] Terminated from any job or resigned to avoid termination
    [-] History of discipline, unsatisfactory work performance, absenteeism, or tardiness
    [-] No history of achievement through promotion or increased responsibilities
    [-] Numerous short-term, entry-level jobs in a variety of fields

AMERICARE - AMBULANCE SERVICES

Certification and Declerations Please read and sign the declaration and certification at the bottom of the application.

By submitting this application to AmeriCare - Ambulance Service, I, Jeffery Winters consent to a full background check into my criminal, education, and employment history. In addition, I, certify under penalty of the law that all information submitted in this application and provided during my consideration for employment is truthful.

I hereby certify that all statements and answers made in this Application are true and complete. I understand that any discrepancies, misstatements, omissions, and/or falsifications will be cause for disqualification, for my name to be removed from the eligibility list, or for immediate termination if an appointment has been made.

Applicant's signature: Jeffery Winters
(( Out of character Information )) D1.Real Life Country of Residence:USA.
D2.LS-RP Forum Account Profile Link:https://forum.ls-rp.io/memberlist.php?m ... bda331c4b9
D3.How long have you played on the server?:Since 2013.

D4. List all current and past character names, on every account, and their levels:
  • 1)Jeffery Winters
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
D5. Link an unedited screenshot of your admin record for all your characters on every account:
  • 1)Image
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
I hereby certify that all out of character statements made in this Application are true and complete. I understand that any discrepancies, misstatements, omissions, and/or falsifications will be cause for disqualification and for my name to be forwarded to server administration for possible administrative punishment. I confirm that I have not been banned from applying for the company and will take full responsibility for any policy violation. I agree that the company has every right to deny my application or ban me from applying for whatever reason(s).

Applicant's signature:Jeffery Winters

Kevin_Verdum
AmeriCare

Re: [Employment Application] Jeffery Winters

Post by Kevin_Verdum » May 18th, 2019, 12:29 am

Background Investigation
  • May 18th, 2019

Mr. Winters,

The purpose of this correspondence is to formally notify you that your recently submitted application for the position of Emergency Medical Technician has been received and acknowledged and the Employment & Training Office has begun the process of evaluating the information you provided on this application.

The Employment & Training Office will begin a cohesive background investigation within the next twenty-four (24) hours. No further action from the applicant is required at this time.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your application, do not hesitate to contact the Employment & Training Office via letter, e-mail or phone.

Sincerely,

KEVIN VERDUM
Deputy Chief of Operations, Head of ETO
Employment & Training Office

Kevin_Verdum
AmeriCare

Re: [Employment Application] Jeffery Winters [Verbal Interview]

Post by Kevin_Verdum » May 19th, 2019, 10:03 am

Background Investigation - PASSED
  • May 19th, 2019

Mr. Winters,

The purpose of this correspondence is to formally notify you that your recently submitted application for the position of Emergency Medical Technician has been reviewed and the Employment & Training Office has conducted a background investigation, as per the details you provided.

Following a background investigation, it has been determined that you meet all stated requirements and are eligible for further consideration within the selection process. The next step in the selection process is a verbal interview

For further information on attending a verbal interview, please contact one of the Employment & Training Office employees.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your application, do not hesitate to contact the Employment & Training Office via letter, e-mail or phone.

Sincerely,

KEVIN VERDUM
Deputy Chief of Operations, Head of ETO

Natalie Henderson
AmeriCare

Re: [Employment Application] Jeffery Winters [Verbal Interview]

Post by Natalie Henderson » May 25th, 2019, 11:04 pm

Verbal Interview - PASSED
  • May 26th, 2019

Mr. Winters,

The purpose of this correspondence is to formally notify you that deliberations regarding your Application have been concluded. Following a background investigation and review of your verbal interview, the Employment & Training Office has invited you to take part in the EMT-B Training Couse.

As part of your training course in the AmeriCare EMT-B Training Couse, you are offered a temporary position as a Student for the duration of the training course.

Sincerely,

VICTORIA EMERSON
Deputy Chief of Operations