[Employment Application] Omar Raymond [PASSED]

Moderators: Katherine Gayle, BSS: AmeriCare Management, Executive Officers, Contract Management

KillerZone
Globex
Globex

[Employment Application] Omar Raymond [PASSED]

Post by KillerZone » May 16th, 2019, 12:40 am

AMERICARE AMBULANCE SERVICE
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION

Please provide accurate personal information in fields (1.0) through (1.6) as it's shown on your San Andreas Drivers License or Identification Card.
(1.0) Full Name: Omar Raymond
(1.1) Date of Birth: 4/JAN/1993
(1.2) Gender: M
(1.3) Height: 6'3"
(1.4) Weight: 179 lbs
(1.5) Phone Number: 1758228
(1.6) Address: 2141 Laricina Avenue, Downtown Los Santos, Los Santos 206, San Andreas

Please provide information as it pertains to your educational background in sections through (1.7) through (1.9). All applicants must at least have a High-school Diploma, or a General Education Diploma (GED) to be considered for employment.
(1.7) Highest Level of Education Completed: Degree
(1.8) Institution: Easton & Otley College/Easton High-school
(1.9) Graduation Date: 06/MAR/2009

In fields (2.0) through (2.9) please provide any pertinent past employment information that can be verified through contact.
(2.0) Previous/Current Employers Name: N/A
(2.1). Previous/Current Employers Address: N/A
(2.2) Previous/Current Employers Number: N/A
(2.3) Position: Mechanic

(2.4) Previous Employers Name: N/A
(2.5) Previous Employers Address: N/A
(2.6) Previous Employers Number: N/A
(2.7) Position: Fisher

(2.8) Previous Employers Name: Edger Isidro
(2.9) Previous Employers Address: N/A
(3.0) Previous Employers Number: N/A
(3.1) Position: Impounder within AutoSpex

Please write a cover letter in section (3.2) and sign the declaration at the bottom of the application.
(3.2) Cover Letter:My full name is Omar Raymond, twenty-six years old, and I am from the United States of America. I enjoy listening to random songs while reading or writing. I left Easton when I was twenty-two years old. I used to help my parents with their little store. They counted on me because I am good with money and financial accounts. I was happy there with them. I am a sociable person, always talk to new people and try to help them if it is possible. The rest of my family members are in Easton, and there's a rule that I respect in my family's traditions, which says "Everybody has the right to choose what to work". I want to prove to my parents that I am now old enough to depend on myself to work hard in order to get honest money. I am looking for a good woman who I can live with forever. I want to have a respectful life. I came to Los Santos to achieve my goals, and I hope I can take part in helping people under your guidance and your name.

In the age of sixteen, I and my family met the worst day ever, when we knew that my grandmother died consequence of chronic liver disease. We were very sad after her death. My grandmother was nearly everything for me. She was a source of kindness and happiness, her smile can't leave my memory alone. That situation made me think of how orphans feel when their fathers or mothers die of an accident or something like that. That's a big problem, at least for me. I try to help those people who are in troubles. I feel I can add something to my society, and I feel I can protect someone's life to help him to stay with his family longer. I've become passionate about emergencies service because I can help people with my colleagues' help.

In fact, no one can deny the great role and the importance of the fire department. We should do every possible effort to improve our country and to push the wheel of progress. Thanks to this service our life became comfortable and easier than before. No doubt that accidents, which face us nowadays are very dangerous and each member of this society has to know that he is responsible to help anyone as possible as he can.

By submitting this application to AmeriCare, I, Omar Raymond, consent to a full background check into my criminal, education, and employment history. In addition, I, Omar Raymond, certify under penalty of the law that all information submitted in this application and provided during my consideration for employment is truthful.

Kevin_Verdum
AmeriCare

Re: [Employment Application] Omar Raymond

Post by Kevin_Verdum » May 17th, 2019, 4:54 pm

AMERICARE - AMBULANCE SERVICE
LOS SANTOS REGIONAL OFFICE

Background Investigation
  • May 17, 2019

Mr. Raymond,

The purpose of this correspondence is to formally notify you that your recently submitted application for the position of Emergency Medical Technician has been received and acknowledged and the Employment & Training Office has begun the process of evaluating the information you provided on this application.

The Employment & Training Office will begin a cohesive background investigation within the next twenty-four (24) hours. No further action from the applicant is required at this time.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your application, do not hesitate to contact the Employment & Training Office via letter, e-mail or phone.

Sincerely,

KEVIN VERDUM
Deputy Chief of Operations, Head of ETO
Employment & Training Office

Kevin_Verdum
AmeriCare

Re: [Employment Application] Omar Raymond [Pending]

Post by Kevin_Verdum » May 19th, 2019, 10:04 am

Background Investigation - PASSED
  • May 19th, 2019

Mr. Raymond,

The purpose of this correspondence is to formally notify you that your recently submitted application for the position of Emergency Medical Technician has been reviewed and the Employment & Training Office has conducted a background investigation, as per the details you provided.

Following a background investigation, it has been determined that you meet all stated requirements and are eligible for further consideration within the selection process. The next step in the selection process is a verbal interview

For further information on attending a verbal interview, please contact one of the Employment & Training Office employees.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your application, do not hesitate to contact the Employment & Training Office via letter, e-mail or phone.

Sincerely,

KEVIN VERDUM
Deputy Chief of Operations, Head of ETO

Natalie Henderson
AmeriCare

Re: [Employment Application] Omar Raymond [Verbal Interview]

Post by Natalie Henderson » May 21st, 2019, 2:30 pm

Verbal Interview - PASSED
  • May 21st, 2019

Mr. Raymond,

The purpose of this correspondence is to formally notify you that deliberations regarding your Application have been concluded. Following a background investigation and review of your verbal interview, the Employment & Training Office has invited you to take part in the EMT-B Training Couse.

As part of your training course in the AmeriCare EMT-B Training Couse, you are offered a temporary position as a Student for the duration of the training course.

Sincerely,

VICTORIA EMERSON
Deputy Chief of Operations