[AutoSpex] Enrique Gualterio

Globex Capital employment portal.

Moderators: John Lauderdale, Executive Officers, Contract Management, BSS: Globex Capital Management

Crowne

[AutoSpex] Enrique Gualterio

Post by Crowne » February 8th, 2019, 10:49 pm

Application for Employment Cover Sheet
AutoSpex

Section I
Personal Information

Section II
Employment

• Do you possess a valid San Andreas State Drivers License?:
    Yes
  • Do you have basic knowledge of '11(4)Parking Violation' in the penal code?:
    Yes
  • Previous Employment History:
    Well Stack Pizza, super market, Overhaul mechanics
  • Why do you want to join AutoSpex?:
    I just came to the city and I want to fresh start. I was looking for the jobs and i saw Auto Spex. My abilities are completely compatible with Auto Spex. I have experience with car mechanics also i'm good with my hands. I heard so many good things about AutoSpex. I heard that AutoSpex shows respect employee right and in this days it is really important. I can work in hard conditions. I believe that, there is to many things I can give the company.
  • Have you ever been convicted of any Felonies?:
    Well Stack Pizza, super market, Overhaul mechanics

Section III
Declaration

I [Enrique Gualterio], agree that all answers given in this application were answered correctly or to the best of my knowledge. I also agree to give Globex Capital and any company under their Corporation the access to check my criminal history and background records, for the purpose of potential employment only.

sekkei
Globex
Globex

Re: [AutoSpex] Enrique Gualterio

Post by sekkei » February 9th, 2019, 7:51 pm

Dear Mr. Gualterio

We're happy to inform you that your application to Globex Capital has been forwarded to our management team for review. Please allow us time to review your application, we will reach out to you with any questions we may have.

Thank you for your interest in employment with our company.